PDA

View Full Version : Problems woth ectopic beats and palps, usually in the evening :(

Mocky444
01-01-19, 20:13
Hi all.. Sorry this could be a bit long winded.

I have suffered health anxiety for as far back as i can possibly remember to be honest and im 42.. So that's a fair while! I was diagnosed with CLL, 2 and a half years ago and im in wait and watch stage still tho i feel im nearing treatment i fear as my my nodes are getting much bigger all over and other symptoms are rearing there ugly heads too. I have had heart anxiety for the longest along with brain issues like stroke, haemorrhage ( never knew what a headache was till after seeing my mum have a brain hemorrhage in front of me which was a horrendous sight to see but i started getting them everyday.. But it took my mind of the heart!). Last few months has been particularly bad and i have been experiencing these skipped beats that u can feel in your throat especially when i bend down, kneeling or going to sit down.. I may get 4-5 episodes a day or just 1.. Has no set pattern really but what i am finding as a pattern is my heart starts to beat hard in the evening while im sat watching tv or something and it will continue for 30 mins or longer.. Usually going to around 95-100 bpm but i can feel it going hard as can feel in my back and neck etc.. My usual resting heart rate is around 76 ish i think.. Bp is spot on and im on low dose statin for my cholesterol leve is at 5.9. Prior to my cancer diagnosis i was about 18st 4 and im currently around 15st 10.. So i have lost weight but i started a new job as a parcel courier in Aug 17 and up until then was a very lazy, lethargic person.. Im the total opposite now when having to do over 100+ parcels a day.. 6 days a week! So i feel my fitness has definitly got better and i stopped smoking 8 years ago although i do still vape. I seem to have no real problems when running about at work everyday and to be fair im pretty knackered when i get in and tend to laze out and not do much.. Not always possible with 5 kids running about like :). I have been to urgent care 4 times in last 2 months with these problems and ive had 3 ecg's done aswell.. They all say normal.. Docs say anxiety and stress as always is the case with me throughout my life it seems.. I honestly get so far gone at times what with the cancer and heart/brain stuff.. That at least if one of these things happen, it would end my suffering.. As i don't enjoy life anymore abd i live solely for my kids not for myself. I often just sit and cry on a night time. I have literally drained google on info for CLL and it's a horrible thing to have.. Probably every HA sufferers nightmare as its a cancer of the immune system and blood.. Which means that we cannot fight simple infections and we are at risk of our bodies reactivating past viruses etc that our immune systems suppress.. Think hepatitis etc. Well anyhow thats a different story altogether but just wanted to give a little background of my stress levels lol. My question is this... Do anybody feel these heart related problems as i do? Evening trouble etc? I could go on for ever with every symptom I have lol but i won't for now. I start thinking bout it the minute i wake up to be fair but when these attacks occur.. I aint always thinking about it.. If that makes sense. Sorry to be this long winded but i feel incredibly comfortable sharing these things around people who understand it and go through it.. You know,people like me :(

Glen

Josht
01-01-19, 20:21
42 as well and get pvc's at random times. Only been going on for the last 3 months that I have noticed, but I think they were going on before too.
I am in acceptance now. I am looking for the same email of the issue and trying to rectify. I think it is diet related, but it definitely started from anxiety.
Breathe. Let go of it. Try to identify a cause but don't fixate. I was getting hundreds a day until I let it go. Not I get maybe 50-60 that I am aware of.
It's normal, it's not going to kill you. You won't drop dead, your heart is fine as multiple tests have shown.
Breathe deep. Look up a YouTube channel called York Cardiology. Super helpful.

Mocky444
01-01-19, 20:30
Thanks mate.. Will do :)