PDA

View Full Version : I am angry/upset and feel very sick

erialc
01-09-07, 11:30
:frown: I just thought I would post to let u guys know. I have had the worst day. I went to go out this morning and realised my purse was not in my bag so must have fallen out last night.

I went to get it out of the car and found the door damaged, my purse gone, my stereo gone, cds gone (they picked out the cds they wanted and left the others):(

I feel angry cos it was outside my house, anx because there was someone outside and someone stole all my cards. Now am panicky and upset and angry cos am scared and don't know what was in there. Photos etc.

Sorry to burden other people with my probs but just needed to get it out cos and feel sick.

to top it they have taken money off my card.
I feel like packin up and moving far away as someone has been there - what is to say they won't come back and try my house. I don't even want to get in the car.

My stupidity - how did I not know my purse was not there when I got back :( wot if they were watching me.

The purse was a wedding present from my husband so not just the financial loss - I will never get that back and they probably threw it away.

I hope everyone else has a better weekend than me :(
xxxxxxxxx

Anna77
01-09-07, 12:09
Aww i'm sorry to hear you're having such a bad day :meh:

I know it's not too much help, but lots of hugs to you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Lorelai x

JulieAs45
01-09-07, 14:01
Awww Claire hun, what an awful thing to happen. Im not surprised you're feeling shaken and upset over it.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sending you some hugs hun hope they help a bit. Speak to you in chat soon I hope.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Stay strong and positive.
Julie
:flowers:

kazzie
02-09-07, 13:25
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Claire

Luv Kaz x x x

Dying_Swan
02-09-07, 13:44
Oh Claire I'm so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can understand you feeling so upset about this. I'd take Nigel's advice...try to calm down, and get the practical things done - contacting the Police and Credit Card companies etc.

You should get a crime reference number from the Police, and so the money taken from your card will be refunded. Someone got my card details a few months ago and took hundreds from my account. Fortunately they'd taken it out in New York, so it was easy for me to prove it wasn't me :winks:

The horrid thing is that it's so personal (more so for you than it was for me) and feels like an invasion. You will probably feel a bit better once you have sorted out the bank and the police etc.

Hope you are feeling more cheerful today xxxxx :hugs::hugs:

kilvosa
02-09-07, 19:08
Hi Claire
So sorry to hear what happened do hope youre feeling a bit better big hugs to you.
Take care
Annexx