PDA

View Full Version : Hi there. I'm new to the site need advice for my daughter please

Hevar
05-01-19, 14:50
Hi There, my name is Helen and I'm a fellow sufferer but I'm in a good place right now but really need help for my daughter . She's 15 and been suffering with anxiety and panic attack for over a year . She not able to attend lessons at school and is really struggling , referrals made to CAHMS but nothing apart from a safe speak councillor at school ,who's often ill and she's getting a lot worse. She on propanol but the last few weeks has felt really sick and is hardly eating. Has anyone else felt really sick with this medication or could the nausea be her increased anxiety and attacks. From a very concerned mum who's looking for help . Thanks in advance x

venusbluejeans
05-01-19, 14:56
Hiya Hevar and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: