PDA

View Full Version : Worried :(

My happy ever after
05-01-19, 22:45
I’ve just logged on to my doctor online to renew some details and I saw a tab for questionnaire on there was three questionnaires two I was expecting for BP and one for asthma but there was a third one called COPD review questionnaire I click on it and it says about asthma at top then asks all about COPD?. I am now panicking why that’s on my file I don’t have COPD or I haven’t ever been told this. I have asthma but that’s so well controlled I don’t even need to take inhalers now. My rational side says it’s an error but my anxiety is telling me all sorts and I’m getting in a panic! I need to wait till the surgery opens on Monday now for reassurance. Gosh I wish I never logged onto there just before bedtime. Can’t sleep now. Googled COPD symptom and I certainly don’t have them. I guess no reason to my post just after some reassurance again!!

utrocket09
05-01-19, 23:28
I’ve just logged on to my doctor online to renew some details and I saw a tab for questionnaire on there was three questionnaires two I was expecting for BP and one for asthma but there was a third one called COPD review questionnaire I click on it and it says about asthma at top then asks all about COPD?. I am now panicking why that’s on my file I don’t have COPD or I haven’t ever been told this. I have asthma but that’s so well controlled I don’t even need to take inhalers now. My rational side says it’s an error but my anxiety is telling me all sorts and I’m getting in a panic! I need to wait till the surgery opens on Monday now for reassurance. Gosh I wish I never logged onto there just before bedtime. Can’t sleep now. Googled COPD symptom and I certainly don’t have them. I guess no reason to my post just after some reassurance again!!

COPD and asthma are in the same family. It makes sense they would ask such a question. I get similar questions with having asthma