PDA

View Full Version : Hugs for me

stargazer
01-09-07, 14:17
Sorry to ask for hugs for myself a bit selfish I suppose:wacko: but I don't think my efforts to help a very dear friend are paying off, hope I have not made things worse, starting to feel anxious and sad:sad: :emot-crying: sorry, I should not take up valuable space here but just a few would be good, thanks everyone

Piglet
01-09-07, 15:03
Oh lovie you can have the biggest ever hug from me - I think you have been the most marvellous friend a person could ever have. I think your contributions have helped more than you could ever know and I know very well your dear friend will tell you this herself when she feels a little better.:yesyes:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love your pal Piglet :flowers:

Pink Princess
01-09-07, 15:03
awww have lots of hugs xxxxxxxxx

i hope you and your friend are ok xxxxxxxxx

things will get better soon xxxxxx

love minnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.wondercliparts.com/hugs/graphics/hugs_graphics_05.gif

JulieAs45
01-09-07, 15:49
Loads of hugs Stargazer :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Im in a similar situation Im trying to help someone I care about so much, its not going to plan and im feeling more and more desperate and emotional over it everyday, I too feel like im making it worse, Ive cried so much this last couple of days because I can see what they are doing to themselves but unless they want to help themselves theres nothing you or I can do.

Maybe its time we took a step back hun and let them make their own choices. Im sure you have done everything you can, I know I have and although I will always support and love my friend I cant tell him how to run his life.

Take care hun, hope it sorts itself out soon.
Julie
:flowers:

honeybee3939
01-09-07, 17:02
Stargazer

You can have a massive hug from me, i think you have been a massive help to your friend, your one in a million hun, im sure your friend would agree too.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u33/miriam916/ththAbighug.gif
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Southern_Belle
01-09-07, 17:03
Hi Star,

I'm sure you have done everything humanly possible and you need to take some time for yourself now. :hugs: for being such a good friend.

Love,

Laura

happyone
01-09-07, 17:06
Stargazer sunshine,
I would be proud to have a friend like you and I am sure your friend is too. Sometimes when people get down, it is hard to see the trees for the wood and life outside our own heads doesn't exsist. That might not make sense to you but it does to me:blush:

You can have the biggest squeeziest cuddle from me
http://www.boomspeed.com/1631951/hugs05.jpg

You are a lovely person sunshine, one in a million, believe it.:hugs:

happyone
xxx

manmoor
01-09-07, 19:02
Have a big hug from me too Star and never be afraid to ask the lovely people here for hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Nibbles
01-09-07, 20:11
Sending you some big hugs Star

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://dingo.care-mail.com/photos/6/6067a.gif

Take care,

Mike :)

Granny Primark
01-09-07, 21:07
you definitely deserve huge:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I totally agree with jess. You can only help someone if they want to be helped.
As regards wasting time? No way! We are all here to support each other.

Take care
LYNN xx

Quirky
02-09-07, 00:00
Aww Stargazer of course you can have some hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You are really helping your friend and I'm sure she does appreciate it. You really can't do any more than you are, anyone would be lucky to have such a devoted friend as you :hugs: .

Take care,

Lisa x

Karen
02-09-07, 03:00
Loads and loads of HUGS from me.

I know I don't always say it and talking about what is troubling me is difficult but the problem lies with me. You are a very very good friend. You've done such a lot to help.

This past week has been harder as I've felt physically so ill.

Please believe me that it's my problem and my hang-ups. We'll talk soon.

In the meantime I'm sending some much deserved hugs to the best friend someone could have :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lots of love

Karen xxxx

Piglet
02-09-07, 12:49
I agree with Nigel - both girls deserve a very big hug.:hugs:

Karen I've already told you how brave I think you are being with the very trying physical matters - keep your chin up lovie and consider what the doctor said as don't think that will be any harder than what you are trying to cope with presently - infact it will be alot better in many respects.

Stargazer - you are a little star, well a big star actually.:hugs: :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

kazzie
02-09-07, 13:07
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Stargazer

Luv Kaz x x x:flowers:

Jimbo
02-09-07, 15:05
:bighug1:

Keep it up hun, I'm sure you're helping more than you know.

Jim :hugs:

stargazer
02-09-07, 21:21
Thank you to everyone for all the hugs they all made me feel all warm and cosy inside. THANK YOU EVERYONE and here are some hugs back:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and for all the words of support and encouragement

groovygranny
03-09-07, 16:34
Sorry this is a bit late Stargazer......

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/catchmybutterflykissess/hugs.jpg

GLAD YOU'RE FEELING A BIT BETTER! XXXXX

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flowers: