PDA

View Full Version : Black spot on tooth freaking out

Brad10
08-01-19, 02:12
So I have one wisdom tooth in dentist said I can get them out whenever but the sooner the better, I went a couple months ago and everything was fine, so the last couple of days the gum in between my molar and wisdom tooth is sensitive when I suck on it, but my tooth doesn't hurt, forward now it has went down a lot but I went to floss there to see if anything was stuck and it nothing was there just sensitive. But then I kept looking and I swear I saw a brown spot or black on my molar in front of the wisdom tooth, but the dentist would have saw that wouldn't he , and it's not noticeable at all, I can't tell if I'm looking at a shadow or something actually brown, sorry if this made no sense just panicking

NancyW
08-01-19, 02:20
Why are you panicking?
Brown spot or not, it's not something dangerous.
I have really good teeth and have a few dark spots on molars, dentist sad they are stains, he could grind them off if I want him to but why bother they aren't visible.
What are you thinking it is that would be so horrible thst would cause you to panic?

Brad10
08-01-19, 02:22
Why are you panicking?
Brown spot or not, it's not something dangerous.
I have really good teeth and have a few dark spots on molars, dentist sad they are stains, he could grind them off if I want him to but why bother they aren't visible.
What are you thinking it is that would be so horrible thst would cause you to panic?

Tooth decay or something i don't know, because it's not in the face it's on the side like where the teeth touch

bin tenn
08-01-19, 02:47
Tooth decay or something i don't know, because it's not in the face it's on the side like where the teeth touch

Still nothing to panic about