PDA

View Full Version : this is ridiculous, right?

cofo
08-01-19, 14:23
ok. so i got the mail, and in it was a package, in a small padded envelope, that is that coated kind of material. i got excited because i had ordered a necklace from etsy, and it had gotten here really quick. and it was coming from poland(i'm in the US). the packaged was internationally stamped, and said France, so i assumed, it's my pacakage.
i opened it, and inside was a little wrapped tissue gift, and card with the business name(kurafuchi jewelry), all wet. not dripping, but wet. the envelope didn't seem wet, although afterlooking at it, there is one spot where the ink looks like it may have gotten wet.
there was a necklace that i had never seen before, and i have never heard of this company. i threw it away, but then got it out and put it in a baggie to dry. but now, i'm freaking out that maybe there was anthrax or sirin or poison or something on the package! i was hesitant to order from the etsy shop, because it was kinda weird, but got great reviews, tons of them, so i went ahead and did it. now i'm like crap, what if i just got poisoned from some weird terrorist ...
seriously. that's ridiculous. right?

jojo2316
08-01-19, 14:24
Yes! X

ankietyjoe
08-01-19, 14:39
It's beyond ridiculous.

BlueIris
08-01-19, 14:41
Completely ridiculous.

Midnight-mouse
08-01-19, 15:10
Yep, just the wrong necklace in the wrong package, someone else probably has yours, let the seller know I’m sure they will sort you out. I’ve used Etsy as a seller and buyer without any issues :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cofo
08-01-19, 15:28
ha.ha.ha. geez. the way the mind can work.
after i wrote it out, i was like....yeah.
but the package is addressed to me. so it's not someone elses.
i'm wondering if it's a gift.....:)

AMomentofClarity
08-01-19, 15:52
It could be worse....what if it was a pack of avocado...:unsure:

ankietyjoe
08-01-19, 16:15

https://media.giphy.com/media/ui1hpJSyBDWlG/giphy.gif

cofo
08-01-19, 19:08

hahaha:roflmao:

SnowyGreen
09-01-19, 06:01
'

cofo
10-01-19, 13:20
I would have thought the exact same thing haha

i'm glad i'm not the only one!! we should be novelists....great imaginations.

turns out, it was a gift !

i washed the necklace :) just in case LOL

BoxFridge
10-01-19, 16:01
in this day and age its not suprising you would think like that but the highly likely that someone would send you anything that dangerous is rare, but I know how you feel and it will pass!