PDA

View Full Version : Burning tops of legs

Mindsight
08-01-19, 18:57
Good evening all

Another one im sure its all part of anxiety but this is my last installment of symptoms.

Burning tops of legs this radiates to groin genitals and pubic area then totally disapears i have been sat all day the burning is only in the top of leags to top of knees and only in the front part

Anyone else had this?

Leslie735
08-01-19, 19:19
Last Christmas, on the day, I had this burning in the bottom of my feet all day. Completely freaked me out! Then a few months ago I had it in my left calf muscle that lasted a day or two on and off.

Elen
08-01-19, 19:25
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Gee
10-01-19, 15:15
I had this! I was convinced I had MS at the time
Clear mri and then it disappeared... totally was anxiety

Mindsight
10-01-19, 19:09
Thanks for the reply gee. I was wearing jeans everyday for work like not skinny but stretch fit i have put trousers on and no burning nothing it has to be the jeans i will try this for 1 week amd hopefully it stays away.