PDA

View Full Version : Lumps..

sanvers
08-01-19, 21:27
Hello everyone,
just wanted to thank everyone for easing my anxiety so far, it has been super helpful. I’m very concerned about something going on at the minute. I first noticed a small, hard pea sized lump under my left ear lobe a few months ago and didn’t really think anything of it. it feels like ear cartilage/the kind of lump you get around ear piercings so I just ignored it. Until...about three weeks ago I had a sore sensation in front of my left ear, kind of like a spot forming and low and behold, another one of these hard lumps had appeared. It’s aboit 1cm max and if I feel it from behind it feels like it’s attached to the cartilage in my ear, not loose but I could be wrong. Both bumps are hard and with no head but a small redish tint on the skin above it. I have a history with pretty bad spots on my face but these aren’t so much cystic acne..more like lumps that won’t dissapear. Needles to say I’m absolutely terrified and I’m going crazy with what it could be. What Inwill day is that they aren’t painful or getting any bigger. If anyone could reassure me I’d be massively grateful

GRVY
09-01-19, 04:59
When I was a teenager and in my early 20s I used to get these behind my ear lobes. For me they were cysts. I know what you mean when you say they don’t have a head. It looks just like a lump under skin. If you pinch it and squeeze it will likely hurt. I poked one with a needle and then squeezed the hell out of it and all sorts of crap came out. Then I saw my BIL who is a plastic surgeon to look at these and he said they were cysts. He took them out for me right there on the spot. He said DONT squeeze them and make them pop. Can get infected that way.