PDA

View Full Version : Eye Shaking / Dizziness. Terrified!

sanvers
13-01-19, 16:30
Hi everyone

I’m really scared and would like some advice or reassurance. For the past couple of years every three months or so I wil be lying in bed reading something on my phone in the dark and suddenly my eyes will get jumpy and I’ll get very dizzy as if the room is spinning. Needless to say I’ve googled and come to the conclusion i have a brain tumour. But yes, it never happens during the day ever and only happens very occasionally. Even if I lie down it doesn’t really go away but if I turn the light on it eventually settles. Just wondering if anyone else gets this. I hold my phone quite close up at my face and read a lot of books on it. Thanks for the reassurance. I also very occasionally get headaches, nothing concerning in that respect. My vision is TERRIBLE, and I wear really strong glasses.

RadioGaGa
13-01-19, 17:01
I've had what sounds similar to this for as long as I can remember.

With me, I'll be sitting there on my phone or whatever, and it will suddenly feel like my eyes are moving or my head is spinning? It's hard to explain, but sounds similar to your experiences.

All I can say is I have no idea what this is, but because we've both had it for so long, its 99.99999999999% nothing.

Maybe follow up with your Optician, if anything. But I really don't think there's any need for it.

Good luck

(PS: I'm a self-declared brain tumour expert. Symptoms with brain tumours progress very rapidly. You'd have many more symptoms by now. So you can immediately rule brain tumour out)