PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains and sore jaw

GRVY
16-01-19, 03:33
So for the last 3 days I have had left side chest pain that started just left of my sternum behind the 3rd rib. Over the next few days it has moved to left shoulder pocket and left side under arm. Now today I have been having jaw pain. It is mild but there. I just googled heart attack sunmptoms becuase the pain in my chest was hurting pretty bad all day yesterday and is still there today but no nearly as bad. The article I was reading says jaw pain can be a symptom of heart attack as well. Is it possible to have pain for multiple days and still be an attack? This jaw pain popped up out of nowhere and it freaks me out now knowing that it can attribute to heart attack. I also had upper back pain in center back about two days ago but that is gone now.

I am young 30s. No family history of heart disease. I have no idea if I should go to ER or wait it out to see if I am better in the morning.

Edited to add that my jaw pain is on left side. I have been making a habit of flossing every night. I hardly ever did it before. I just started doing it regularly about a week ago so I am not sure if my jaw could be fatigued from holding it open really wide several nights in a row.

LouiseAndy
17-01-19, 01:22
Hi!

Sorry I know I'm probably not alot of help as I'm having kinda the same worries but I think it's a good thing that it seems to come and go!

I hope you're doing it okay x