PDA

View Full Version : New member

BINDY
17-01-19, 13:36
Hi there

I'm new to this. Have suffered with depression and anxiety for many years, but 5 years ago i was really ill and diagnosed with GAD and Agarophobia. I have never been so unwell, daily worry and fear im going to die. Absolutely horrible.

venusbluejeans
17-01-19, 13:48
Hiya BINDY and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

popkorngal
17-01-19, 14:39
Hi Bindy,

I'm new here too. I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad. I joined up here as I'm going through a spate of severe anxiety myself. I've just booked in with a therapist who is really helping.

Is there anything you're doing to try and heal? I think sharing tips is really good.

For example my therapist said go on a brisk walk in the morning before breakfast as I'm waking up with shaking and feeling sick. It's really helped so far.

Sending warm wishes.

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

Sorry I just saw you put agoraphobia. So my suggestion of going out on walks may not help you at this stage. I hope you can find some comfort and ways to heal.

Veronica H
13-02-19, 23:40
welcome to NMP Bindy. you will find comfort and support here. V

EmmerLooeez
20-02-19, 23:16
I'm sorry that you feel so unwell Bindy. A very warm welcome from me and I hope that you find this forum useful xx