PDA

View Full Version : Lump on eye socket bone next to nose. Lower area

Imegamax
17-01-19, 18:24
I am trying to reassure myself but I have been completely obsessed with touching it for over a week when I discovered it(while rubbing my eye).

Under one eye on the rim of the eye socket bone next to my nose, I feel a round lump on the bone. It’s very hard. It almost feels like a deformity in the bone itself but it is not present on the other side of my face.. it’s about the size of a BB or a pellet... is this a normal finding? It is painless..I’m not sure if it was present before a week ago but I don’t ever remember feeling this “sharp” bump when rubbing under my eye..

Fishmanpa
18-01-19, 01:11
Our skulls are not made of porcelain :winks:

Positive thoughts

Leslie735
18-01-19, 03:08
I have this too.

Imegamax
22-01-19, 01:37
I have this too.

Leslie do you have it on both sides? And how big is it?

Mine is basically right next to my nose on the edge of my eye socket bone and down onto the cheek..

Leslie735
22-01-19, 03:21
Leslie do you have it on both sides? And how big is it?

Mine is basically right next to my nose on the edge of my eye socket bone and down onto the cheek..

Yep, exactly where mine is at, too. I can feel it on both sides but it's more noticable on the right.

worrytoomuch
22-01-19, 03:28
I have this too! Exact location. I never noticed!

Imegamax
22-01-19, 04:20
I have this too! Exact location. I never noticed!

Both sides or just one?

Fishmanpa
22-01-19, 11:16
Both sides or just one?

Can I ask, after answers indicating it's normal and essentially affirms what I said, what does it matter and what is the actual fear here? :huh:

Positive thoughts

Imegamax
22-01-19, 23:17
Can I ask, after answers indicating it's normal and essentially affirms what I said, what does it matter and what is the actual fear here? :huh:

Positive thoughts

I guess I’m just nervous since it feels so prominent and I never felt it in the past. I don’t know that it was there before.. since it’s fixed to the bone and so hard I worry of what it could be.