PDA

View Full Version : Sore tongue slight bleed. Please help if you can!

Elizabeth Fry
20-01-19, 23:33
I have eaten some pears and an apple over the last couple of days and my tongue can get sore from this. Tonight there was some bleeding from a few of the papillae. Has anyone had this before, is it normal? It has stopped now.

Thank you in advance if you reply. I am at my wits end with anxiety and worry.

Regards
Elizabeth

nomorepanic
20-01-19, 23:35
yes it is normal

Elizabeth Fry
20-01-19, 23:40
Dear Nicola

I can’t tell you how grateful I am to you. I feel so much better. Thank you for replying so swiftly and being so kind.xx

nomorepanic
20-01-19, 23:54
I have done this sucking boiled sweets in the past and made it bleed so it is quite common so please don't worry ok.

Elizabeth Fry
21-01-19, 00:10
I wish, like so many others, that I could do something that would rid me of this condition. I am trying really hard through counselling etc but so far not much success.

At the moment I am trying NOT to rush to the doctor or in this the dentist to have it checked out, or anything else for that matter!

Your tone is so reassuring. I’ll try to forget it now.

Thank you again,
Elizabeth

nomorepanic
21-01-19, 00:25
You are welcome Elizabeth.

I know HA is a really hard condition to live with so I wish you well with getting help for it.

Elizabeth Fry
21-01-19, 00:33
It is hard to live with. I had no idea it could dominate my life in this way. I won’t keep posting Nicola. People (including yourself) show so much compassion and care here. Thanks so much.x

nomorepanic
21-01-19, 00:35
You post as much as you want to - if we can help we will.

It is a hard condition to live with and we are here to help ok

venusbluejeans
21-01-19, 00:42
Elizabeth I have to say you have amazing manners, it is so nice and refeshing to see a member of No More Panic who is thankful and polite to other members giving advice as sometimes that is in short supply on the forum. :hugs:

So thank you, you have restored my faith in the members of NMP :)

Elizabeth Fry
21-01-19, 01:03
Thank you both. I have struggled in the last few years with it all getting steadily worse. Although I am fighting back as it were, I know I also have to accept it. It’s a lonely place to be and although I don’t post often I have to say I have always found help when I’ve needed it.

I am a bit low at the moment, and as lots of people have found, go from one thing to another. I am so glad I have found this site and the people on it.

Thank you both for being there.xx