PDA

View Full Version : Chest tightness freaking out thinking it's more ?

Brad10
22-01-19, 21:01
I'm in my early twenties and very active I first got this a year ago where it felt like I was going to stop breathing or something while playing hockey, didn't get it for a while got it back again and it seemed to linger for a few days and it doesn't help that I'm so worried about it, I'm distracting my self I don't notice it but I'm now worried it's something more my doctors appointment it's on the 5th but I can't stop thinking it's something with my heart, even though I've never had anything wrong

RadioGaGa
22-01-19, 21:10
Brad10

Obviously it's not possible for anyone to say over the internet that this is definitely not cardiac in origin.

However, this could be anxiety or even exercise-induced asthma.

In all probability, its not likely to be cardiac, especially if you've no family history of HOCM etc.

Good luck

Brad10
22-01-19, 22:14
Brad10

Obviously it's not possible for anyone to say over the internet that this is definitely not cardiac in origin.

However, this could be anxiety or even exercise-induced asthma.

In all probability, its not likely to be cardiac, especially if you've no family history of HOCM etc.

Good luck
Yah I don't think it's exercise related because I got it doing nothing before too