PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness/woozy and blurry eyes? Anyone else?

nineteen
24-01-19, 15:34
Constant dizziness from i wake in the morning til i go to ved at night. Was getting random dizzy spells for the past year but would have came and went. But the past week its been constant. My eyes are funny too, everything looks dimmer & fuzzy but i can see my phone just fine? The tv is fuzzy though. Going for an eye test tonight anyway to rule anything else out but anyone else suffer with this due to anxiety?

Dynamito
24-01-19, 18:39
You can get so many issues with eyes due to anxiety, it's quite annoying. I have had previous eyes too with my eyes. Not blurry, but the occasional fuzzy line and distortion with the left eye. It's frustrating at times.

nineteen
28-01-19, 13:36
Just posting an update if anyone else has the same thing. Went to docs about the dizziness and had my eyes checked for the blurryness which came back fine and healthy. Doc said eyes would have had pressure on them if problem in the brain & the dizziness could be anything even mild dehydration, said im so tense in shoulders and neck could be that too and hes not worried about it being anything serious at all so hopfully it will ease off soon coz im so sick of this symptom now 😞

ARIES34
29-01-19, 01:22
Describe the dizziness. Would you characterize the dizzy sensation as 'walking on a boat'?

nineteen
30-01-19, 11:17
Almost like ive just stepped off a theme park ride and cant focus

Midnight-mouse
30-01-19, 13:08

That’s my feeling at the moment too, I’m wondering if the dry air in the cold is also a contributing factor.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARIES34
30-01-19, 22:04

Yeah, that sounds like anxiety/psychogenic based dizziness. I've had that feeling for a very long time. I highly recommend relaxation techniques as part of your daily routine.