PDA

View Full Version : 1,2 Panics coming for you.......

latic
03-09-07, 15:57
Well the last couple of months have been fantastic I have achieved more than I have in a very long time and actually enjoyed myself. No drinking, have lost weight, new hair do and a lot more confidence. Then guess what.......

Kids went back to school on Thursday. Since then felt bloody awful. Not really slept due to the bizarre things my heart is getting up to. Waking up with full pins and needles mmmm thats a treat to start off the day. Then followed by headaches, legs painful, neck ache. So far I have had a heart attack, stroke, meningitis, brain tumour and heart failure. IM A WALKING MIRACLE!!!

I have no idea why this has triggered my panics off again. I loved school, and no problems collecting kids etc, so why do I have this inner fear?? I have spent my day at work googling symptoms and convinced the end is nigh!!

I think I understand this anxiety panic thing and it always comes back and bites me on the arse!!! Well im not going to pick up a drink and take the easy road out Im going to sit it out and wait for it to leave. Uncomfortable as it is its not taking me over this time. So heres to another potentially eventful night, Filled with all the delights my panic attacks give to me......

Love to you all sorry for the long rant
xxxxxxx

SammiB
03-09-07, 16:05
I think you are a very brave person, most people would lie down and take it,
I made my decision and have returned to work and its hard but i'm not going to give up and you shouldn't either so i commend you for making the first step.

Changes in lifestyle can affect us in many ways but i'm sure as your new routine starts to settle then you can start being confident in your days.

GOOGLE IS BANNED ------ no more

just this morning it told me i had a tumour, well i told me but on good google knowledge!! not

so no more, one more step on doing it yourself

i really hope that you feel better and you get to feel really good again

xxxxx