PDA

View Full Version : Headaches...

Archaga
26-01-19, 12:49
Ive never in my life been prone to them, so I dont know the difference between them all. Lately undergoing massive stress, and I get them. Last night I had a pain on the left side of my head, followed by feeling like someone was squeezing my head...I felt a bit off too, like vision and all that. A few weeks back I had the same, along with sharp pricks in certain spots. Do you all get these? Or what kind of headaches do you get? Does strenuous exercise give you headaches?

Midnight-mouse
26-01-19, 14:16
Lately undergoing massive stress, and I get them.

This is most likely why.

Stress brings out all sorts of headaches in perfectly healthy and normal people, let alone those of us who are even more likely to be experiencing higher levels of stress considering our predisposition to anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RadioGaGa
26-01-19, 15:00
This is a classic description of Tension Headaches (https://patient.info/health/headache-leaflet/tension-headache)

Read that leaflet for tips on how to control them.

Good luck

ErinKC
26-01-19, 18:31
I concur with RadioGaga - they sound like tension headaches. I get them when I'm stressed. It feels like someone is squeezing your head or pressing into your temples.

Siffi
28-01-19, 00:52
I agree with the above. Tension headaches. I understand how unpleasant they are. Sorry to hear you're under stress