PDA

View Full Version : 10 years younger..

belle
03-09-07, 17:14
I would imagine most of you are familiar with the show. After last weeks episode the voice-over guy mentioned the website and that you could put your picture up and then the public could "Guess your age". Me being a little stupid/insane thought it would be *fun* (curious really).

This is the picture i uploaded...It was taken VERY recently..

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/girl4rent/sunday1.jpg

It said that it could take up to 24 hours to verify etc. I waited and waited. My picture still wasn't up. Today, i get a email from the website saying that my picture could not be approved. Why???? Because i look UNDER 16 :ohmy:
I am 32 years old.......how absolutely crazy - are those people blind or just completely daft?? You can even spot (if you look hard enough) a rather attractive bunch of grey hairs in my gripped back fringe...lolol!

I've written back to them saying, thank you - but i am definitely OVER 16.
Made me chuckle...

Just thought i'd share :)

x

KrazyKaz07
03-09-07, 17:36
Hi Bluebell,

That is a lovely picture :)

It's funny because there are probably under 16's getting their pictures approved because the tv peeps think they look older.

You do look young but not under 16 lol. Oh I mean this in a nice way of course :yesyes:

clickaway
03-09-07, 19:18
Hey, I wish they could cut my age in half :D

You look great btw

Anna77
03-09-07, 19:19
LOL :) I've so far resisted the urge to upload my picture onto that website, though i have been tempted!

It is a really nice picture, and yes, you do look really young, but not under 16! Thanks for sharing :hugs:

Lorelai x

manmoor
04-09-07, 08:46
Lol Bluebell what a compliment eh. You look just great hun so take it as a compliment cos I soooo would lol. xxx

JulieAs45
04-09-07, 11:08
Oh Bluebell, that happens to me all the time, people are always mistaking me for 16! It's the result of living such a good pure life, taking care of myself, never drinking alcohol or over-indulging..............

Oh ok im lying, that never happens to me! :lac: Enjoy the compliment hun, you look great :yesyes:

Julie
:flowers:

belle
04-09-07, 11:41
Unfortunately in reality, my skin is cr*p, i have wrinkles that are WORSE than my MOTHER. My sister who is 5 years old doesn't have skin as bad as mine. ....and the hair. My hair in the picture is dyed yet there is still grey showing, just use your imagination in thinking how bad it really is. I regulary have comments on its "greyness"....

x