PDA

View Full Version : My Cats Gone Missing!!!

kazzie
03-09-07, 18:42
Hi All:wacko:

Im soooooo worried!!!

My big ginger tom cat called Tango has vanished:weep:

No sign of him for 3 days now:weep:

He often dissapears but not for 3 days at a time:lac:

Has anyone else got a cat that has vanished for this long and come home again??

Can I have a hug please:shrug:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Quirky
03-09-07, 18:45
Oh Kaz of course you can have a hug mate, lots in fact :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry to hear about Tango :weep:

Hopefully he will turn up safe and sound soon. I have certainly known cats turn up after alot longer than three days so there is every chance he will come home soon :hugs:

Thinking of you,

Lisa x

debera
03-09-07, 18:48
aww big hugs kaz. hope your cat comes home soon
debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

honeybee3939
03-09-07, 18:53
Ohhh Kazzie have a hug from me:hugs: , my sisters cat went missing for over a week last year but it turned up, she had no idea where it had been.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/JethroForLife/c0ad5396.jpg

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

CarpeDiem
03-09-07, 18:53
:) Hi Kazzie :)

Fear not! I have had many cats over the years & the current record is 2+1/2 weeks missing before a return, so there is still hope. He was a giant fluffy long hair called Alf & was a real house cat until his little jaunt so we were all very worried that he wouldn't be able to survive in the "real world". But he suprised us all one evening when he popped his head through the cat flap & went straight to his food bowl like nothing had happened! He had to go to the vet cos he was a bit scrawny but after a few weeks he was back to his plump old self.
Good luck finding Tango, I'll keep everything crossed for you!
Take care, CarpeDiem
xxxxxx

nanny
03-09-07, 19:00
Of course you can have a hug:bighug: :bighug1:

Sorry your cat has gone missing but if it's any consolation i once had a cat called minx (she lived up to her name i can tell you ) and she never went futher afield than outside the garden gate, then all of a sudden the little madam disappeared for a WHOLE WEEK!!! after a couple of days i thought the worst like someones pinched her, she's been run over, she's been shut in somewhere by accident etc etc then after a week she suddenly jumped over the fence and waltzed down the graden path as if she hadn't been anywhere:lac:
You said you have a big tom cat, could he perhaps be out and about looking for ladies, after all some cats and dogs go missing for ages and their owners find them outside gates trying to pull the women!!!

Please try not to get too upset, although easier said than done and think positive that he'll come wondering down the path looking for his dinner:yesyes:

Good luck in finding him :hugs: :flowers:

clickaway
03-09-07, 19:06
aww, honey, life doesn't seem to be on your side at the moment.

Hope Tango soon comes in for his cream and momma!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/JethroForLife/hugs.gif

Karen
03-09-07, 20:11
Aww Kazzie

Big (((HUGS))) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope Tango turns up soon.

Thinking of you hun.

Karen xxxx

happyone
03-09-07, 20:38
Oh Kaz hun,

we had cats when I was younger and those blooming toms....flirts! He will be away chasing the ladies!
We had cats go missing for days on end, toms and ....whatever you call a lady cat!

Happyone
xx

kazzie
03-09-07, 21:03
Thank you all so much!!!:D :D :D

Went into the kitchen a while ago and he was on the worktop chomping his way thru a bowl of haddock:D :D :D

He is grounded till he is 65:yesyes:

Thanks for all the reassurance:hugs:

honeybee3939
03-09-07, 21:21
Kazzie

So pleased to hear little puss as come home !:yesyes: Haddock !!!!!!!! my gosh what a well fed cat !!!lol i dont think he will go missing for long again:winks:

Love
Andrea
xxxxx

debera
03-09-07, 21:31
so glad your kitty is back kaz
love debera

kazzie
03-09-07, 21:32
Hi Andrea and thanks:hugs:

I have 5 cats and they have cat food haddock, tuna, pilchards(but only in tomato sauce) and have even been known to have sirloin steak!!! Oh and the other night they shared a whole roast chicken lol......

Better fed than me:D

honeybee3939
03-09-07, 21:36
My gosh Kazzie !

Sirloin steak !!!!!!!!!! can i move in too !!! im litter trained lol:winks:

Andrea
xxxxx

Quirky
03-09-07, 21:42
Go glad he has turned up safe and well Kaz :yesyes:

Lisa x

nanny
04-09-07, 07:38
There you go !!! he's home:yesyes:
sounds like he knows where his breads buttered (or his haddock lol)

Really pleased for you:hugs:

Nibbles
04-09-07, 11:38
I'm so glad your cats back Kazzie and everythings back to normal. :yesyes:

Take care,

Mike

pips
04-09-07, 11:42
I'm so pleased Tangos back hun what a relief hey!

I have three cats and they are such a worry at times huh!

Take Care,http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ksriver80/h/05.gif

Love Pip's X X

Southern_Belle
04-09-07, 16:35
Hi Kaz,

So glad your furry kitty is back home safe and sound.

Love,

Laura

happyone
04-09-07, 18:10
Oh kaz hun:hugs:
I am so glad he is back.
When I posted this morning (or whenever it was:wacko: ) I did think that it is ok for me to say 'oh it will be ok' but I could still feel your worry!

happyone
xx

kazzie
04-09-07, 20:08
Thanks you lovely lot:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x

Nic
17-07-08, 20:03
hi my cat went missing 3 days ago as well i have done evry think to try fine him but nothink what should i do i miss he bery much hes old and week :(

Nic
17-07-08, 20:06
My cats gone missing been gone for 3 days now i have looked every were callled all the vets but nothink what do i do hes old and very week :( i miss him si muc

nomorepanic
17-07-08, 20:12
Nic

I moved your other thread to MISC.

It will confuse people posting here as this was about Kazz's cat.

kazzie
17-07-08, 21:00
Well this particular cat came back:D

Kaz x:hugs:

milly jones
17-07-08, 22:18
sorry kaz missed this but sending hug anyway lol

thecatmaster333
19-04-09, 13:24
my cat went missing

he is a tabby a black and grey
he went missing 3 days ago

when i find him
he will be grounded till he is 99 lol

i hope he come's back soon

thecatmaster333
xxx

nomorepanic
19-04-09, 13:46
Sorry to hear about your cat as well

dazino
26-06-10, 12:03
Hi Kaz,my cat misty(female)hasn"t been back for 2 days now and personally the worst thing is not knowing what "may" have happened to her.I hope your cat comes home asap(like mine).PS Keep me posted(i"m new here)and i"ll let you know WHEN not IF misty comes home,I"ll be thinking of you and your cat having a great reunion,big big hug!!

duck1
01-07-10, 20:58
Hi I know how awfull it feels and the worry. My cat went missing in all that bad weather in winter, she had never gone off before and she was 14yrs old. She came back 7 weeks later a little thinner but otherwise o.k. We still don't know where she had been all local sheds ect had been thouroughly searched. So please don't loose hope I'm sure your friend will return.:bighug1:

nomorepanic
01-07-10, 21:06
Kazzie's cat did come back as she posted.

Kazzie is also no longer with us so please can no-one else reply to this post as it could upset some members

Thanks

nomorepanic
22-06-12, 01:04
closing post