PDA

View Full Version : Worried about liver or gallbladder problems. Can you help?

Dynamito
31-01-19, 11:36
Hi guys.

I am worried about these because current symptoms I have been experiencing the last day or so is a back pain more local to my right side of my upper back.

I also have a bit of burping/gas, heartburn and today I now have a pain radiating from back to chest like something is lodged there.

I have been experiencing some stomach/bowel issues for the last couple weeks. I put the symptoms down to IBS, but now I'm not sure.

My bowel movements have never been regular anyway because I think due to IBS and being a naturally anxious person. I have never been someone to eat at regular intervals either so that's probably another reason.

My sleep has been poor lately, I think due to medication.

The back pain I am feeling, I am not sure whether it's due to health issues or because a couple days ago I did go gym and train back with weights. It's just odd how my right side aches more when I worked out both sides equally at gym. Maybe I could have strained that side, but not sure.

On top of this I also have been suffering from a bit of tightness in shoulder/neck and little numbness in my upper arms along with dizziness. I know I sound a right wreck at the moment haha.

I have been working out a lot the past couple weeks and not sleeping well, as well as stressing out and worrying a lot. Maybe this is the cause? Maybe a diet change? I don't know.

I keep telling myself it's all anxiety/stress/going gym and not sleeping but it's difficult when I have these annoying physical symptoms.

What I will say is my appetite hasn't changed much. I could still eat a horse if given me haha. Well maybe not a horse, but my appetite definitely hasn't got worse it's just I can't be bothered to cook, but when I do cook something I can eat it without fuss.

I am going to phone the doctor tomorrow and see if I can get an appointment. I have already been going to the doctors quite a bit the past couple weeks but want an explanation if I can get one.

Apologies for long post. I hope I get answers from people who experienced similar.

ssnmcauley
31-01-19, 12:49
Hi Dynamito

Similar to my symptoms and the more I think about them the more I feel pangs of pain in chest and back and stomach cramping. The brain is a curious thing when one has health anxieties.

I am waiting for stool test results to see if my organs are working correctly only my fear is pancreatic rather than liver - we all seem to focus on one area!

Hope your pain and anxiety goes away soon.. more likely nothing