PDA

View Full Version : Song stuck on repeat in head?

Domswan
03-02-19, 19:30
Anyone else? Im going through a phase where every song I hear gets stuck in my head to the point where its like constant music in my head

nomorepanic
03-02-19, 19:40
Yeah it is a common anxiety symptom

BlueIris
03-02-19, 19:48
Happens to me all the time.

NancyW
03-02-19, 20:26
ear·wormDictionary result for earworm
/ˈirˌwərm/Submit
noun
a catchy song or tune that runs continually through a person's mind.

RadioGaGa
03-02-19, 21:44
This is completely 100% normal.

Good luck

Clydesdale Epona
03-02-19, 22:43
I usually get random ones, sometimes what i just listened to, sometimes a classic and i think "oh boy haven't heard that for a while!" then it gets annoying real fast :roflmao:

This morning i woke up with a random guitar riff in my head, no lyrics. still haven't figured out what song it was :lac:

That is a common harmless anxiety symptom i'm afraid to say, however annoying its perfectly fine and we'e not crazy ;)

even random phrases and parts from tv shows gets in my head too sometimes x

Phill2
04-02-19, 05:13
I usually get random ones, sometimes what i just listened to, sometimes a classic and i think "oh boy haven't heard that for a while!" then it gets annoying real fast :roflmao:

This morning i woke up with a random guitar riff in my head, no lyrics. still haven't figured out what song it was :lac:

That is a common harmless anxiety symptom i'm afraid to say, however annoying its perfectly fine and we'e not crazy ;)

even random phrases and parts from tv shows gets in my head too sometimes x

Same here
I wake most mornings with some obscure song in my head and think "where did that one come from"?

ankietyjoe
04-02-19, 10:25
Yeah it is a common anxiety symptom

I would go so far as to say it's a common life symptom. It's just what the brain does.