PDA

View Full Version : So desperate So Sick and Scared

Franchesca
05-02-19, 05:08
It seems that this hell that has become my life never ends. I wrote a post about my dentist and antibiotics and infection and the pain from procedure. I was finally trying to forget that...it was SO hard as a housebound agrophobic to do that! I developed this bad habit of sitting up in bed, feet on floor, half asleep to go to the bathroom a few times a night, I'm actually falling asleep on edge of bed, I fell a few times, but usually catch myself, today no such luck, I fell not on my knees and wrists as usual, but on my side, my stomach is hurting so bad, I convinced I have internal bleeding?! I'm trying to tell myself it's just fear or nerves or the bran I ate earlier, gas or antibiotic...only one more antibiotics to go , thank God, my husband is angry, said he would drop me off at hospital ALONE, and come back too get me, I can't go alone, and we have terrible health insurance. I expect my back and knees too hurt but not my tummy.

I already use a walker and wheelchair, so the fall I'm sure has added "insult too injury" I took a klonopin, a tylenol, my antibiotic, deep breathing, praying, etc.. This terrible fear of inside bleeding is causing non stop panic.. I cannot believe I'm falling asleep on the edge of my bed sleeping then falling? I never heard anyone doing that..I know people fall out of bed, by rolling out, but I am actually sitting up, I don't have sleep apnea. I actually have BED ALARM and sleep with a dim light, I'm sleeping thru the bed alarm?! My PA does not know what too say, I wanted just to perhaps lay on box spring and mattress on floor, no bed frame but I will not be able to stand up to get out of bed with matron meniscus knee and back. Now this terrifying bleeding tummy fear. I am seeing a therapist I got from the low cost health dept, for about 3 months, but my husband does NOT think its helping and says I'm worse, I pray he is mistaken.

I have a child who needs me, it's destroying me to be like this, I try to hide it from him, and my husband is ready to leave., I really don't even blame him, I want too leave Me! I'm too old to go thru this, which of course makes me think I am going to die. I'm already physically sick, crippled, but now it's mental and emotional too, I feel like I'm dying. I even feel like GOD is mad at me, which I hope is not true, just a negative untrue thought. I pray desperatly for divine intervention, because everything has failed. I'm sorry I went on an on.fear, pain and isolation are awful things to live by. Thank you for listening, I so scared I'm not going to get better. Appreciate your help..Thank you.

BlueIris
05-02-19, 07:50
Okay, Franchesca, I know you're feeling awful, but you do know that this is just your nerves playing you up, yes? If you had internal bleeding, you'd have a bunch of other symptoms.

Keep at it with the therapy - it's hard work, but if you devote yourself to it you'll get there.

Darksky
05-02-19, 10:29
This is just your HA giving you hell again. Like Blueiris says you would have more symptoms and signs...I'm not going into them because you will start looking for them and start seeing them :winks:
Try to think logically, internal bleeding is caused by a massive blow that tears arteries or damages organs. Falling off the edge of the bed is not a massive blow, you will be fine.