PDA

View Full Version : Really strong intrusive thoughts over a tv show scenes I've seen won't go any one hav

Lockey1995
06-02-19, 17:55
Hey,

I've had this on and off for a few years now and it really is quite difficult to explain so basically sometimes after I've finish a tv show I'll have this thing for a week- to a month depending on how long it stays it for where my mind turns into a sort of picture house of scenes from that tv series and it really is intense at times.

So i finished this one last Wednesday and from Thurs-morning to now I have these really strong thoughts I think i just need to know what happened in certain scenes exactly so i end up going back and watching those scenes over and over but it doesn't help too much because probably an hour or so later I'm trying to picture that scene or several how they were displayed in my mind but i'm guessing this is an impossible task.

So this time around it's quite intense allot more than the others i have about 10 scenes from all sorts of episodes flicking through my mind thing is it's weird because sometimes I don't really want them to go in case i forget what happens in those scenes. I have an intense urge now to check through them again which would require me to go through probably 3 episodes to find them again so I'm wasting allot of time in the day at the moment and if i don't go to check them I have insane anxiety untill i do. I don't know if it mainly gets triggered from a good story or something because it doesn't happen all the time but only sometimes on certain shows.