PDA

View Full Version : I need advice

gg478
10-02-19, 11:26
I'm in desperate need of advice my HA has gotten worse. Right now I'm feeling my teeth with my tongue and thinking to myself that "my teeth feel wired." A few nights ago I had a dream that my tooth enamel on all my teeth were going away and for the last few days I have been looking at my teeth with a flashlight now I convinced my self that I have tooth decay. I have a dentist appointment some time next month and I know they'll do their job well but now my HA is making me worry so much that it is making me sick. I'm tired of feeling this way I'm tired of feeling sick. I'm tired of always looking and worrying myself to where I almost vomit. Please if any of you have any type of advice or way to help please tell me I'm tired of being this way it makes my depression a lot worse. I'm just feeling so done and fed up with this.

Fishmanpa
10-02-19, 14:36
Please if any of you have any type of advice or way to help please tell me I'm tired of being this way it makes my depression a lot worse. I'm just feeling so done and fed up with this.

Real life professional help and meds if needed is the best advice I can give you.

Positive thoughts