PDA

View Full Version : Lots of symptoms going on is it anxiety from flight or fight

cthechick84
10-02-19, 15:57
Started getting unsteady, lightheaded. Weak. Tired restless and not myself so I went to the doctors in October who said it was anxiety wouldn't do blood tests and suggested changing my beta blockers to propranolol I was on bisoprolol at the time I Wass in a right state so I stopped the bisoprolol 1. 25mg and went back then was prescribed 10mg propranolol but have only managed to take 2 since being prescribed them in November. Anyway my doctor ran blood test and i wasn't anemic like I thought bloods were normal ever since then I have a constant fear the adrenaline is bubbling through me I can feel it I just wanna sit or lie down to the spot I hate it I get up and it's like my head is a lead weight I get tingling head. weak legs and my breathing changes upon standing it's like my brain is scared of everything. My eyes r terrible like starry eyed like I am tired, can't focus I wear glasses and have floaters. My head is full of pressure and the tension in my head is not good. I go from boiling hot to freezing I'm so sick of it I had my implant removed on Tuesday as it was due to be removed in March and I thought it was making my symptoms worse so can't wait for my hormones to settle down to c if that will help me. I know alot of my symptoms can be anxiety but don't get why it sucks all energy out and makes head tingle its like flight or fight constantly. I went and brought a blood pressure monitor a few months ago big mistake I know but been using it last few days and it's been okay 125/80 115/77 110/70 130/"80 so it's up n down so can't be that making me weak but that's always a worry just how can I stop fearing everything. I am. Finding myself sitting down more than I'm. Used. To so that could be why I finding it hard wen I am standing up so I try and stand up slowly but feel like I am not living I'm like 90 Yr old aswell and I'm only 34 I'm sorry for all the questions. Thanks for reading. Like to hear any tips or advice or have u been through the same many thanks

cthechick84
12-02-19, 10:11
Nobody experienced this?

fruity
12-02-19, 14:20
They’ve experienced it. So have I. It’s just sometimes they couldn’t be bothered to reply back

BlueIris
12-02-19, 14:25
I hope this doesn't sound awful, but I've tried to read your post a few times. I struggled with the run-on sentences, though - I found they made it a lot harder to understand what you were saying and what your worries were.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time; I know from experience that anxiety can make you feel as though you're on a treadmill.

cthechick84
14-02-19, 12:44
Sorry I didn't realise. I don't have the brain power lately to concentrate on what I am putting or my sentences or grammar, I didn't realise you had to proof read your posts when posting on a support forum. I'm sorry it isn't the best to read but I am nervous so I will waffle on.My brain feels like it is struggling to function. I think I have brain fog. Or alot worse. Sometimes I can feel brief moments when my brain is okay but so much pressure, tingling etc gets my head all messed up then I have a hard job focusing on anything else. Thanks for taking the time to reply I just wanted to know if I am in a state of fight or flight all the time or is this from something sinister and maybe I need a brain scan?!

---------- Post added at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

Thanks fruity for your reply. When I type I waffle on and I understand people are busy and they simply don't have the words . I try to take regular breaks off here from posting as it can make symptoms worse. This place was a really good source of help for me over the years and I like to help others too makes me feel better helping someone else but wish I could take my own advice.