PDA

View Full Version : Normal stools 5/6 times a day

Su29
14-02-19, 20:01
I have suffered with IBS symptoms for many years, loose stools first thing in the morning, followed by normal stools, or normal stools gradually changing to loose stools throughout the day, and then going back to normal. I also sometimes go to the toilet 5 or 6 times a day when the stools are perfectly normal. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has this.

WiseMonkey
14-02-19, 20:08
I have suffered with IBS symptoms for many years, loose stools first thing in the morning, followed by normal stools, or normal stools gradually changing to loose stools throughout the day, and then going back to normal. I also sometimes go to the toilet 5 or 6 times a day when the stools are perfectly normal. Would be interested to hear if anyone else has this.

Some lucky people have a fast metabolism even with IBS! Much better to go more often than not. My daughters partner goes 3 or 4 times a day...strange the things we talk about at get-togethers !! :roflmao:

Pkstracy
14-02-19, 21:48
That normal to go five six times a day its even normal to go three times a week.

Midnight-mouse
14-02-19, 22:19
There are all variations on normal, I have cycles where I am going 4 times if not more a day of various consistencies. Then I can go 3/4 days without a movement at all. Which my partner very regularly does and considers his normal.

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk