PDA

View Full Version : Is something wrong with my heart?

dancerja77
15-02-19, 16:12
I haven’t had problems with anxiety for a few years, in terms of panic attacks. I used to get symptoms of not being able to breathe when I was younger, but mostly I just get sweaty and can’t sit still.

Recently for the past 4 days, whenever I’m sitting still, or especially laying down, my heart feels like it’s beating irregularly. I’m not making it up in my head, I can actually feel it doing it. It’s about every 15 seconds or so. I am starting a new business and I am EXTREMELY stressed and overwhelmed. I have so many things racing through my mind all day, I am very freaked out. Could this be why my heart is acting weird? Other than that symptom I feel “fine.” It’s almost that feeling of after a hard workout when your heart double beats for a little. I wish it would go away, and I’m sure worrying doesn’t help. Can anyone relate???

Graceski
15-02-19, 16:26
If you've been under a lot of stress recently with your new business it is likely to be heart palpitations which are a common symptom of anxiety. I get them sometimes when I'm anxious, it's not a nice feeling but it is harmless.