PDA

View Full Version : pain around heart / feeling like it's squeezed

Lostinmess
15-02-19, 22:10
for about 2 weeks i've been feeling dizzy but since it's so normal with anxiety i haven't been to a doctor.
but since a few days my heart makes me feel so anxious. sometimes i feel it really hard in my chest, sometimes i feel like i get extra heartbeats and sometimes i had some chest pain.
now feel like it's being squeezed. only for a few seconds until it dissapears. it comes and goes.
i also feel kinda weak, like i have a cold even though i don't have any other symptoms?

blast79
16-02-19, 03:01
I was just dealing with these exact symptoms I'm actually glad I'm not alone in this. Should be fine I hope we helped each other out!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Chronic911
23-02-19, 19:23
@ Lostinmess, I also have similar disturbing SX's. Have they abated for you any? How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I suffer with a severe anxiety disorder and I am currently trying to come off valium also, so I am having a myriad of weird, bizarre SX's (mostly heart related). I would love to talk to anymore for mutual support.

Lostinmess
29-03-19, 21:37
Hello! The chest pain disappeared but the feeling of extra beats is still there. I‘m almost 20 btw
Is there a reason why you‘re trying to come off valium?

Chronic911
20-05-19, 14:35
Hello! The chest pain disappeared but the feeling of extra beats is still there. I‘m almost 20 btw
Is there a reason why you‘re trying to come off valium?I have become tolerant to the effects. Are you on benzos or any meds?