PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very low

Losethecloud
16-02-19, 13:15
Please can anyone offer some supportive words.

I am doing a lot of worrying and ruminating and can’t seem to break the cycle no matter what I’m doing.

I go out, I have a coffee, go shopping, go to get my hair done etc but I do most of this on my own.

My family have all recently suffered from gastric flu and this has sent me into a downward spiral. They are all fine now but I am a wreck.

I have been off work on leave for two weeks so out of my normal routine and I’ve spent a lot of time on my own. My daughter and son in law work full time and I look after their 16 month old baby one day a week and I work two or three days so my week can be busier than it is at the moment.

I’ve become paranoid about being around my grandson as I find the responsibility overwhelming even though it’s only for 9 hours.

Every little thing seems a problem at the moment and I am driving myself mad.

Please help, what is wrong with me.

venusbluejeans
16-02-19, 13:26
Hiya Losethecloud and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

habari
16-02-19, 13:41
Entirely agree with Venus
Note though 3 things

Coffee. Stop it -even so called decaf. Drink green tea or camomile.
More time on your hands and no one to bounce worries off at work. ?
Prob worrying about tummy virus. .?

You are doing a great job for your kids — enjoy the kiddy and give yourself the thumbs up.
Best wishes
Dick

Losethecloud
16-02-19, 17:53
Thank you. It’s lovely to know someone hears my words

I don’t like to bother people and few others know how I feel sometimes.

I only have a couple of family members living now - you can count them on one hand.

I’m hoping once I get back to work and doing my normal routine I will pick up a bit.

Thank you for your response,

Gungetanklad
17-02-19, 17:39
I know how that feel...agree with all the comments above.... Welcome to NMP it is awesome!

whispershadow
17-02-19, 18:53
You're not a bother, I hope you find the forum helps you, it's lovely to meet you :hugs: welcome :welcome: