PDA

View Full Version : whispershadow cannot be trusted

whispershadow
17-02-19, 19:23
She's a piece of dirt and nobody likes her so she can sod off :curse::redcard::banned:

BlueIris
17-02-19, 19:25
What's brought this on, honey?

Carys
17-02-19, 19:53
Has someone said this to you whispershadow? Certainly nobody on here feels that way about you!

whispershadow
17-02-19, 20:33
Been remembering stuff.

In a tantrum.

Can't cope.

Need and deserve to be thrown in forum jail.

BlueIris
17-02-19, 20:43
You really don't, you haven't done anything to hurt anybody here.

Carys
17-02-19, 20:50
There is no forum jail, and even if there was there is no reason for you to be in it ! :)

pulisa
17-02-19, 20:55
Why do you need to be in this so-called "forum jail"?

whispershadow
17-02-19, 21:02
Why do you need to be in this so-called "forum jail"?

Because I'm not able to post nicely at the moment and anyone who can't post nicely gets thrown in there for a long period of time.

Carys
17-02-19, 21:04
'Post nicely'? You are posting perfectly fine from what I can see. Maybe inside your mind you feel cross and upset, but that is something you are taking out on yourself and not other people.

whispershadow
17-02-19, 21:18
'Post nicely'? You are posting perfectly fine from what I can see. Maybe inside your mind you feel cross and upset, but that is something you are taking out on yourself and not other people.

They can read my thoughts though and bad thought appear on the forum without me typing them up.

BlueIris
17-02-19, 21:20
Whispershadow, this is your illness talking, not you. Nobody can read your thoughts.

Carys
17-02-19, 21:28
They can read my thoughts though and bad thought appear on the forum without me typing them up.

As Blueiris said, nobody can read your thoughts, your thoughts are your own and are inside you. I don't who 'they' are ?

whispershadow
17-02-19, 21:40
As Blueiris said, nobody can read your thoughts, your thoughts are your own and are inside you. I don't who 'they' are ?

forum authorities

BlueIris
17-02-19, 21:41
There aren't any forum authorities, just the mods, and they've told you many times that you haven't done anything wrong.

whispershadow
17-02-19, 21:43
There aren't any forum authorities, just the mods, and they've told you many times that you haven't done anything wrong.

when they see this thread they'll change their minds though cause three says so

three is the bad voice in my head

Carys
17-02-19, 21:43
Oh the moderators can't read thoughts, they are normal people, like you and I. No 'thought reading' is going on here. Nobody can read thoughts, thoughts are silent and subconscious.

Carnation
17-02-19, 21:56
Hi whisper :)

For everyone's info, whisper had a really bad time on another forum and they did put her in a forum jail and it has affected her. :hugs:

Whisper, you are safe on this forum, no-one is going to do anything to you here.
You are a kind and loving person and your thoughts are confusing you. :hugs:

Carys
17-02-19, 22:00
For everyone's info, whisper had a really bad time on another forum and they did put her in a forum jail and it has affected her.Yep, but whispershadow knows from her other threads, that there is no forum jail here.

This is a different place, things aren't the same here as they were in the other place.

CAn I ask Whispershadow - the title of this thread, and the first post on it - was that '3' writing it?

If 3 is the bad voice then what are the happy things around you. Are there any colours that are special to you or 'good' numbers?

whispershadow
17-02-19, 22:11
Yep, but whispershadow knows from her other threads, that there is no forum jail here.

This is a different place, things aren't the same here as they were in the other place.

CAn I ask Whispershadow - the title of this thread, and the first post on it - was that '3' writing it?

If 3 is the bad voice then what are the happy things around you. Are there any colours that are special to you or 'good' numbers?

I've always liked the number 5 but I don't know why.

3 is a bad number for me cause every day that something bad has happened has always ended in a 3.

Yeah 3 was being a ar$e.

BlueIris
17-02-19, 22:14
Maybe focus on the happy stuff so 3 won't shout so loudly?

whispershadow
17-02-19, 22:15
Maybe focus on the happy stuff so 3 won't shout so loudly?

trying to listen to music

Carys
17-02-19, 22:15
Yeah 3 was being a ar$e.

Ah thought so ! Well, tell 3 it hasn't worked, and it won't ever work - because we like whispershadow and she is welcome here :D

whispershadow
17-02-19, 22:16
Ah thought so ! Well, tell 3 it hasn't worked, and it won't ever work - because we like whispershadow and she is welcome here :D

it wasn't helped by how I was treated on the place that begins with psych and ends with central with no other words in the forum name

Carys
17-02-19, 22:27
place that begins with psych and ends with central with no other words in the forum name
Makes me laugh the way you write that :)

No, I'm sure it didn't help, but that is gone....its in the past and nothing can be done to change what has happened unfortunately. We all have upsetting or unfair things happen in life, and all we can do is learn something from them and move on. In a way you could see the positive in what happened there - in that you ended up here ! :D

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

What are Tigger and Willow up to tonight?

nomorepanic
17-02-19, 22:32
Give your NMP Ted a cuddle that may help :)

whispershadow
17-02-19, 22:35
Makes me laugh the way you write that :)

No, I'm sure it didn't help, but that is gone....its in the past and nothing can be done to change what has happened unfortunately. We all have upsetting or unfair things happen in life, and all we can do is learn something from them and move on. In a way you could see the positive in what happened there - in that you ended up here ! :D

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

What are Tigger and Willow up to tonight?

they're hiding cause I dewormed them today and Willow was sick

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

Give your NMP Ted a cuddle that may help :)

I will if I can find where Willow hid him (she hides things when she decides they're hers)

Carys
17-02-19, 22:41
they're hiding cause I dewormed them today and Willow was sick

Oh oh, cats don't forgive quickly do they, and make you feel really baaaddddd (even though you are doing it for their own good). I hope they took the tablets fairly easily, without sharp pointy teeth in your hands.

whispershadow
17-02-19, 22:52
[/COLOR]

Oh oh, cats don't forgive quickly do they, and make you feel really baaaddddd (even though you are doing it for their own good). I hope they took the tablets fairly easily, without sharp pointy teeth in your hands.

Tigger did, Tigger's like "okay you're putting something in my mouth, is it a dreamies treat?"

Willow's like "You Are Not Making Me Swallow That!" I got nipped by Willow cause she got fretful and upset and struggled to get away from me and in her panic by accident nipped me (I'm used to it, I had worse from Ebony's boyfriend Tom, he was a biter)

Even the vet couldn't medicate Tom by mouth ........ :whistles:

venusbluejeans
17-02-19, 23:39
I can't read anyones thoughts...... i think if I could I would be even more of a nervous wreck than I normally am, so I really wouldn't want to anyway haha :)

Whisper, you are fine as we keep telling you..... you have done nothing wrong at all..... We like having you around and if 1 + 2 is part of you then it is welcome too... well just for us to tell it to leave you alone anyway :)

MyNameIsTerry
18-02-19, 02:55
X in what I write below = that nasty number telling you stuff rather than you seeing it repeated by me.

Whisper, I think we have some understanding of it as many of us will have worried about what people thought about us and whether they can see we are anxious or what our horrible thoughts are telling us. But please try to remember that X is a bit thick, X can't understand X says others can read your thought but you can't read theirs. X just wants to upset you and spoil your day so give him the :finger: and laugh at him as he is the real one who is worried that you will give him the :buttkick: and he won't have a reason to exist any more.

Carys
18-02-19, 07:42
I can't read anyones thoughts...... i think if I could I would be even more of a nervous wreck than I normally am, so I really wouldn't want to anyway haha :smile:

Gawd no! It'd be awful, can you imagine.....having to worry about other peoples' as well as your own thoughts. Hideous. Anyone who says they can 'read minds' is lying.

MyNameIsTerry
18-02-19, 07:54
Gawd no! It'd be awful, can you imagine.....having to worry about other peoples' as well as your own thoughts. Hideous. Anyone who says they can 'read minds' is lying.

Only mums can read thoughts, when we've been naughty :winks:

It would be horrible to be able to read thoughts. Imagine doing it when someone is having a bad intrusive thought? Or someone having a very lascivious thought about you? :ohmy::blush:

You would be safe right now though because I'm thinking about a giant Cadbury's Twirl :yesyes:...and why I can't have one :mad:

whispershadow
18-02-19, 09:33
I can't read anyones thoughts...... i think if I could I would be even more of a nervous wreck than I normally am, so I really wouldn't want to anyway haha :)

Whisper, you are fine as we keep telling you..... you have done nothing wrong at all..... We like having you around and if 1 + 2 is part of you then it is welcome too... well just for us to tell it to leave you alone anyway :)

What if that number posts something bad without me even knowing about it until I get pulled into PM? :scared15:

BlueIris
18-02-19, 09:36
The mods are aware of it, and they won't blame you for its actions.

whispershadow
18-02-19, 09:45
The mods are aware of it, and they won't blame you for its actions.

Will they restrict me/throw me in forum jail like the place that begins with psych and ends with central did :scared15:

I don't trust myself to post at the moment so idk how the mods can trust me :shrug:

BlueIris
18-02-19, 09:47
Because you haven't done anything to make them not trust you.

You're going through a bad patch, but everything will be okay.

Carys
18-02-19, 17:02
What if that number posts something bad without me even knowing about it until I get pulled into PM?

I think you will know whispershadow. Like you did this time, that you felt 'it was being an ar$e'. So, just write afterwards - sorry, that was 'X'. WHy does that number try to say horrible things about you?

Elen
18-02-19, 18:30
We don't have a forum jail and you have done nothing wrong so put that notion to bed if you can.

Elen, and no I cannot read minds either thank goodness

whispershadow
18-02-19, 21:09
I think you will know whispershadow. Like you did this time, that you felt 'it was being an ar$e'. So, just write afterwards - sorry, that was 'X'. WHy does that number try to say horrible things about you?

Because everything bad that happens has a 3 on the end on the day it happens. Like the 3rd, 13th, 23rd etc.

probably cause i deserve it

venusbluejeans
18-02-19, 21:35
Because everything bad that happens has a 3 on the end on the day it happens. Like the 3rd, 13th, 23rd etc.

probably cause i deserve it

I was born on the 23rd.... does that mean I am a bad?

whispershadow
18-02-19, 21:41
I was born on the 23rd.... does that mean I am a bad?

no it's just the number that's bad, it don't make you a bad person

sorry three is a bad number for me

stars1976
19-02-19, 00:19
Everyone likes you hun, no one has ever had a bad word to say about you. we all love chatting to you.

James

whispershadow
19-02-19, 13:16
I do hope I didn't hurt anyone in this thread :ohmy:

BlueIris
19-02-19, 13:21
I don't think you've hurt anybody else, and I know for sure you haven't hurt me.

I worry for you, but that's because I don't like the thought of you suffering.

Carys
19-02-19, 13:55
I do hope I didn't hurt anyone in this thread

Nope :)

whispershadow
19-02-19, 22:20
I was remembering the place that begins with psych and ends with central again :glare:

I remember (trigger warning now) when I was in forum jail on there it got to day 11 and I was that distressed by the whole situation and the real life stuff that's happening I ended up self harming in front of Tigger and Willow (trigger warning ends here) that is something I have never done before, doing that in front of my girls :sad:

BlueIris
20-02-19, 04:59
Just speaking from my experience modding an unrelated forum, but if people are having a really bad time we tend to advise them that it's okay to stay away for a bit.

If a place is making you feel unhappy, you're not obliged to stay, and sometimes walking away for the sake of your health is the sensible thing to do.

The other site doesn't need to be a part of your life any more.

whispershadow
20-02-19, 08:54
Just speaking from my experience modding an unrelated forum, but if people are having a really bad time we tend to advise them that it's okay to stay away for a bit.

If a place is making you feel unhappy, you're not obliged to stay, and sometimes walking away for the sake of your health is the sensible thing to do.

The other site doesn't need to be a part of your life any more.

Just wondering, what would happen on your forum if you had to put someone in *that place* and their mental health took a nosedive simply over them being in *there*?

BlueIris
20-02-19, 09:08
On my forum, we don't have "that place". If people break the rules, we ask them not to two or three times. If they continue, we ban them from the forum for a week.

If when they return, they carry on doing the same things that caused the warnings and the ban, we ban them for longer. If they need to be banned a fourth time, they will no longer be permitted to access the site or the forum.

This is only for people who repeatedly verbally abuse or steal virtual items from others, though, or who break the clearly-stated site rules.

As a mod on that other forum, my responsibility is to all the users, and not just one. While we do care and will always try to help, in the end, we cannot take responsibility for another person's mental health - that has to be up to them as an individual. My first duty is to the userbase as a whole.

Hope my response is helpful! Obviously, things are very different here but *that place* isn't a thing on any forum I've ever been on before.

whispershadow
20-02-19, 09:30
On my forum, we don't have "that place". If people break the rules, we ask them not to two or three times. If they continue, we ban them from the forum for a week.

If when they return, they carry on doing the same things that caused the warnings and the ban, we ban them for longer. If they need to be banned a fourth time, they will no longer be permitted to access the site or the forum.

This is only for people who repeatedly verbally abuse or steal virtual items from others, though, or who break the clearly-stated site rules.

As a mod on that other forum, my responsibility is to all the users, and not just one. While we do care and will always try to help, in the end, we cannot take responsibility for another person's mental health - that has to be up to them as an individual. My first duty is to the userbase as a whole.

Hope my response is helpful! Obviously, things are very different here but *that place* isn't a thing on any forum I've ever been on before.

I mean, I was being fully cooperative with what the mods/admin there were saying (by their own admission, no less!), it wasn't like I was telling them where to stick it and ignoring instructions or anything and I did tell them several times I needed to be out but they would not listen to me.

BlueIris
20-02-19, 09:33
I can see that their first duty was to the other users on the forum. HOWEVER, I think they dealt with the situation in entirely the wrong way.

whispershadow
20-02-19, 09:45
I can see that their first duty was to the other users on the forum. HOWEVER, I think they dealt with the situation in entirely the wrong way.

Yeah I mean I could understand them putting me in *there* just while my mental illness eased up, but there was no benefit for anyone keeping me in there for that long: other members were safe from me and they knew it, it was causing my mental health to go downhill and also causing themselfs work, there was exactly zero reason to keep me in there, they was doing it just to be malicious I honestly believe that.

BlueIris
20-02-19, 09:46
Sounds like it, definitely.

I know it's tough, but maybe try to put it out of your mind? You're somewhere much nicer now.

Carys
20-02-19, 09:51
Maybe that was what they were doing, who knows Whispershadow. However, part of helping your own 'wellness' is to accept and move on, analysing and re-assessing and dwelling on it over and over will keep harming you. There is nothing you can change about your past experience, its over and if chalk it down to 'some people aren't nice and life sometimes just isn't fair', then it'll help you. You are here now......its different. :flowers:

whispershadow
20-02-19, 09:54
And they knowingly kept using the number 3 against me, even when saying they would try not to they would deliberate choose that number when deciding how long to do anything to me for.

sorry it damaged me :sad:

whispershadow
20-02-19, 09:55
I know I'm a bad member, I didn't need them to teach me that.

BlueIris
20-02-19, 09:58
That's over now, though, there's no need to dwell on it any more.

Carys
20-02-19, 10:27
However, part of helping your own 'wellness' is to accept and move on, analysing and re-assessing and dwelling on it over and over will keep harming you. There is nothing you can change about your past experience, its over and if chalk it down to 'some people aren't nice and life sometimes just isn't fair', then it'll help you. You are here now......its different. :flowers:

No, you aren't bad, you had a mental health crisis of some sort. Read this again, above...

whispershadow
20-02-19, 10:30
That's over now, though, there's no need to dwell on it any more.

I'll try, it's hard though :sad:

BlueIris
20-02-19, 10:33
You have friends here, and nobody's going to bully you. :bighug1:

whispershadow
20-02-19, 11:58
You have friends here, and nobody's going to bully you. :bighug1:

:hugs:

whispershadow
20-02-19, 20:53
Ugh I hate this .............

I'm getting urges to try and pi$$ the mods here off just for the sheer hell of it :ohmy::noangel::lac::sofa::redcard:

KK77
20-02-19, 21:01
Ugh I hate this .............

I'm getting urges to try and pi$$ the mods here off just for the sheer hell of it :ohmy::noangel::lac::sofa::redcard:

Probably just an intrusive OCD thought because you know Admin are already busy dealing with Forum issues right now.

Let it pass ;)

whispershadow
20-02-19, 21:14
Probably just an intrusive OCD thought because you know Admin are already busy dealing with Forum issues right now.

Let it pass ;)

I mean three wants me to do that just to pi$$ them off and cause them more work :sofa:

I think I need to be told firmly "do not do that" :ohmy:

Carys
20-02-19, 21:17
I mean three wants me to do that just to pi$$ them off and cause them more work :sofa:

I think three needs to be told firmly not to do that, by you!

KK77
20-02-19, 21:21

DO NOT DO THAT! :lac:

You've raised a valid point about problem you're having. No one will be pissed off with you. But I understand that pesky number wanting to cause trouble for you.

I DEMAND that it stops playing silly buggers in your head pffft.

whispershadow
20-02-19, 21:23
I think three needs to be told firmly not to do that, by you!

three is a stinky turd