PDA

View Full Version : Still worrying about internal vibrations

breeze25
18-02-19, 21:40
Anxiety is awful tonight.

I am trying so hard to fight this, I’ve upped my exercise, I started meditation and I’ve been taking rescue remedy.

I am still getting those awful internal vibrations and tonight it’s worrying me.

I have been to the doctors and been told I’m deficient in Vit D and been given a 7 week course of pills. He also said he will wait until my vitamin D level is back to normal before he will look further into the internal vibrations as he said its possible that is why I’m feeling like I do.

I still find it hard to believe anxiety can cause internal vibrations for pretty much 5 weeks now constantly.

NGC253
11-08-23, 07:56
I get this and it's horrible!!!!!

Kitkat99
11-08-23, 16:01
I get this and it's horrible!!!!!

I have been struggling with this for a couple months now. Started when I had a cold. Was sat on my bed and my arm went numb for normal reasons…I don’t know why but I freaked out and I guess started over analysing that feeling and noticed my right foot was buzzing. It went on for days, especially when putting pressure on it. Then I started to feel weak too and the other leg started buzzing. It was odd because it seemed to be worse after a lot of exercise but also sometimes vanished after a good walk. It started to go away but came back about a week later and now my legs and sometimes whole body feel like this most the time, always in the right leg at least. Seems worse at night.

The only reassuring thing I can find is if you have essential tremor it can cause internal tremors. I do have shaky hands often too. I’m also possibly my thinking restless leg syndrome or b12 decency but idk.

Sparkling_Fairy
12-08-23, 15:36
I had internal vibrations for a year! Trust, it can very much be caused by anxiety. It went away when my nervous system calmed down a bit