PDA

View Full Version : I feel cold lately?

UserName20
19-02-19, 02:57
Lately I have began getting really anxious about little things again. A few weeks ago I went to the doctor for red spots on the back of my throat, I went to the ER around Christmas for thinking food was stuck in my throat. Before then I went to the doctor over a pimple on my boob. I feel like my doctor almost seems irritated when I come in. I’m 19 and live at home with my parents as I am in my first year of college, my mom is getting frustrated with me too. So last month my period was about a week or so late. When I got it it just didn’t seem normal. I tasted a few days maybe. I haven’t kept track too well of my last one and I thought that mine should have been here a couple of days ago and still nothing so it’s late again. I’m really worried about that. I’m a virgin so I’m not pregnant. And the past week or so I have just felt really cold. Sometimes it’s like my face feels warm and I just feel cold and chilly. It is 20 degrees outside, but still I usually don’t feel so cold which is also freaking me out. At work I feel fine and then I get home and start thinking about it and then all of a sudden I’m cold again. And now since yesterday I have really been focusing on how much I have been peeing and now I’m peeing a lot! I feel like I’m losing my mind and overreacting again. But my anxiety has a grip on me again. How can o break this cycle?