PDA

View Full Version : im new

alwaysanxious
05-09-07, 11:20
hello im lisa im 38 ive had anxiety for over a yr now but have been on cipralex medication for 3 weeks which has made me feel worse i really hope this passes its hard being in a panic state then tablets make u worse.. hope i can receive some comfort from like minded anxious people....

luc
05-09-07, 11:28
hi and welcome Lisa!!

I'm sure this site will help. I used to take cipralex and they were effective. I think they kicked in in about 2 weeks - but the eveyone is different. I would give them a bit longer.

beauty
05-09-07, 11:28
Hiya : )
Welcome to the board, I'm confident you will find a lot of comfort and valuable advice on the board. And hopefully this will help you on the road to recovery.

Lisa C
05-09-07, 11:40
Welcome to the site!

I havent been a member for long but its been amazing for me to speak with other people that understand what I go through every day! Im sure you'll find some lovely friends on here and lots of advice!

Lisa xx

:cloud9:

SammiB
05-09-07, 11:43
Welcome to the site

loads of people here that are going through the same thing, so you'll get great support
.hope you make lots of friends

Good luck
xxxxx

alwaysanxious
05-09-07, 11:52
thankyou for your kindness all i will be a regular for a while here i think .i will keep you posted on how my medication is. fingers crossed.. i just think its worse when u live alone and ur suffering u got no one to tell you its ok. im the worlds worst for trying to attempt to talk myself down out of a panic i cant do it . then the panic worsens and i get really scary hot adreniling rushes there the worst hope my tablets stop this. thank you all again

lisa xx

honeybee3939
05-09-07, 11:54
Hi Lisa

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too:) .

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Lindalou64
05-09-07, 12:08
Hi Lisa And Welcome............linda

Anna77
05-09-07, 12:34
Hi Lisa :)

Welcome to the site - hope you find it helpful :yesyes:

Take care,

Lorelai x

manmoor
05-09-07, 15:03
Hi Lisa,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

KrazyKaz07
05-09-07, 16:30
Hiya Lisa :welcome:

Southern_Belle
05-09-07, 16:49
Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the site. The meds can make you feel just awful at first but if you still hang in there they can make a difference. You will find many here who feel like you do with anxiety and will get tons of support.

Hugs,

Laura

nomorepanic
05-09-07, 21:03
Hi Lisa

A warm :welcome: to you.

You are amongst like minded people here and you will soon feel very welcome.

Hope we can be of some help.

margaret911
06-09-07, 18:10
Hi Lisa and welcome to nmp.
Hope this site helps you like it help me being with people who understand anxiety.

love Mags xx

trac67
06-09-07, 18:20
Hi

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
07-09-07, 17:52
Hi Lisa and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. We are all learning how to overcome panic attacks and with each other's support will get there.

Take care,

Mike :)