PDA

View Full Version : Armpit lymph nodes?

Liddy1993
22-02-19, 01:33
Hi guys I recently posted about this a few weeks ago after my armpit felt tender at first I couldn’t feel anything but when I dug deeper what I presumed was a very tiny lump smaller than a peppercorn and the more I felt and prodded it the bigger it got. I left it alone and it disappeared after a day or two well this morning I woke up and I must’ve slept funny on my arm because it felt like I’d pulled a muscle. I resisted feeling it and went to work and came home and when I was in the shower I felt around with my arm up down out in and couldn’t feel anything until I came out dried off and (shouldn’t have) started digging and that tiny “lump” can be felt when I really dig in. It doesn’t feel rock hard and it’s tiny nd doesn’t feel like a lump really but I can’t be sure it just feel different than the rest of my skin but can only be felt when I really go looking for it I’m freaking myself out. Am I being ridiculous? Don’t want to ask my mother because I’ve already asked about 2 other HA related worries this week and I know she’ll brush me off or get annoyed.

Fishmanpa
22-02-19, 01:38
If you have to "dig" to feel it, it's not of concern. And the size of a peppercorn? Really? :huh:

Positive thoughts

Liddy1993
22-02-19, 01:42
I know Pa it sounds as ridiculous to me as it does you I don’t know why I do it to myself. I’ve made my armpit sore digging around now