PDA

View Full Version : Ridge under boob

herbie73
23-02-19, 09:22
Morning,

i was doing so well well with not checking, then the other day, after wearing underwire bras for a few days, I had a pain in the bottom of my right boob, so I felt around and felt the ridge of my boob, and its bigger than the other side, like more glandular, it almost feels a bit swollen, I知 not sure if it痴 always been like this, but I知 freaking out again, do any other ladies have one side under there boob larger, I知 sick of finding different things that freak me out but are probably normal, the left side dosnt protrude as much.

thanks herbie xx

WiseMonkey
23-02-19, 09:31
Morning,

i was doing so well well with not checking, then the other day, after wearing underwire bras for a few days, I had a pain in the bottom of my right boob, so I felt around and felt the ridge of my boob, and its bigger than the other side, like more glandular, it almost feels a bit swollen, I’m not sure if it’s always been like this, but I’m freaking out again, do any other ladies have one side under there boob larger, I’m sick of finding different things that freak me out but are probably normal, the left side dosnt protrude as much.

thanks herbie xx

Hi, yes this is completely normal and the ridge is part of the breast structure, it's glandular tissue and therefore more sensitive. I have it and have had it ever since I can remember as an adult and because I'm older, I've had mammograms and nothing untoward has ever shown up. There is also glandular tissue to the outer sides of the breasts and there can be far more on one side than the other.

So put your mind at rest, all is normal and well.

herbie73
23-02-19, 09:37
Thank you so much xxx