PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop worrying about diseases

gg478
24-02-19, 09:37
Yesterday I was hanging out with my buddy things haven't been good for either of us. I told him how two people that I knew died this week and my great aunt tested positive for cancerous cells . His birthday is coming up and he saw how depressed I was and wanted to smoke weed with me. I haven't smoked weed since I was a teen and said screw it we were smoking I went to the bathroom I come out and find out his mom took a hit. Now I didn't know this and I know they smoke together now my HA has been under control but unfortunately Now my mind is running all over the place panicking worrying about diseases. Now I'm not saying they have diseases I'm saying I can't stop worrying about it. For example we were using a bowl and a bong we were passing to each other now I'm worrying about shit like Hepatitis or HIV and stuff like that. Again I'm not saying they have anything because when I did smoke with them before I was perfectly fine but my HA won't stop me from over thinking and going worst case scenario. God I'm an idiot and my worrying is making me feel like crap.

Midnight-mouse
24-02-19, 14:44
Neither of those are transmitted that way, I wouldn’t worry.

I would be more concerned about the common cold in this situation, even that obviously isn’t actually something that needs to be worried about.

Positive vibes,

Mouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jojo2316
24-02-19, 21:17
Why were you happy to share a joint with your friend but not his mum? What wrong with her?
Anyway the diseases you talk about are only a concern with injecting not smoking.
But weed is really bad for your brain - and mental health.

gg478
27-02-19, 16:20
Why were you happy to share a joint with your friend but not his mum? What wrong with her?
Anyway the diseases you talk about are only a concern with injecting not smoking.
But weed is really bad for your brain - and mental health.

Well it was my buddy's 21 birthday so we we're celebrating because he made it this far while we know a lot of people who unfortunately didn't make it pass 18 and since I won't be able to see him on his actual birthday for personal reason we thought why not celebrate it with just us two plus I haven't seen him in a year. His mom used to do some hard drugs like meth and other stuff like that. Plus my HA brain and natural paranoia made my brain think like this "I've smoked with him before and was fine but not so much with her so I don't know what she has." It's kinda like if you share a drink with a friend you aren't as worry as you would be if you shared a drink from a friend of a friend that you didn't know too well. P.S I wasn't a big weed smoker growing up I've only smoked a hand full of times last time I smoked was 2 years ago while before was 2-3 years.