PDA

View Full Version : Puzzled!!!

Lucy36
05-09-07, 18:23
hi everyone, :hugs:

im not one for posting on the forums lately, but i need some reassurance here, i have been remarkably well over the months, just back from blackpool there at the weekend, couldnt believe the stuff i conquered doing, and NO PANIC at all,anyway came back home on monday, and ive noticed ive missed a period by about 8-10 days, i think im pregnant :lac: , but trying not to build up my hopes. i done a home preggy kit on monday and it came back negative, :(, resat one today and it came back negative, it was a cheap one at 2.99. phoned my gp on tuesday morning, and explained to him wats happened and wen my last period was. he says theres a high chance i could be pregnant, and it could be too soon for the home pregnancy kit to show up just now. has this happened to anyone before?. im in tender hooks till friday, coz she took a blood test to see if im pregnant, and i supposedly get the results on friday. flipping hell, sitting here puffing and panting away even writing of all this. i cant speak to anyone about this near me, partner wanting to keep this to ourselves, so thats why im posting on here for privacy reasons. just wish it was flipping friday. the nurse asked me aswell if my stress levels have been high with the anxiety, but i havent had anything anxiety or panic wise for months. and i was soo excited going on this holiday last weekend to blackpool. so no i havent been stressed, but im stressed today coz its getting nearer to friday. my periods have always been regular, never ever as far as i remember missed one.

sorry this is a bit long, but i feel better getting it off my chest here. :ohmy:

hope everyones doing ok
lucy xxxxx

SammiB
05-09-07, 20:54
I hope everything ges well, and you get the result you want, good luck

xxx

nomorepanic
05-09-07, 20:58
Lucy

My periods stopped once for 4 months and no I wasn't pregnant.

The doc said it was very common and nothing to worry about!

Lucy36
06-09-07, 08:33
hi

i suppose all i can do is sit tight and wait till tomorrow for the results, im gonna fone this afternoon to see, but i think it will be tomorrow.

let you know the outcome.

lucy xx

Lucy36
06-09-07, 14:33
Hi

It was negative :( :lac:

Nibbles
07-09-07, 17:35
Hi Lucy,

I'm sorry you didn't get the result you wanted and hope things happen for you soon.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

honeybee3939
07-09-07, 20:33
Hi Lucy

Im sorry too you didnt get the result you wanted hun.

have a hug from me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Panic1971
07-09-07, 20:35
Hi Lucy

Here is a big hug from me too.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care x

Southern_Belle
08-09-07, 16:18
:bighug1: Lucy, I'm sorry you didn't get the answer you wanted. Perhaps next time!

Love,

Laura

Lucy36
08-09-07, 20:05
awww well.. suppose its not the end of the world guys.... at least i know what the result was now..

take care
lucy xx

Granny Primark
11-09-07, 22:43
lucy dont give up hope.
Things that are special are worth waiting for.
I went down that path for over 10 years, but when it did happen I realised that there is a reason for everything.
Wishing you loads of luck.

Take care
LYNN xx

groovygranny
16-09-07, 08:11
Sorry your news wasn't what you would have liked lucy,

but Lynn's right - never give up hope.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x209/godzilla144/18.gif

:hugs::hugs:xx