PDA

View Full Version : I dont want to be Alone

Fallen_Angel
05-09-07, 20:55
Hello to everyone here. I found this site yesterday and did quite a bit of reading.

My doctor and friend have advised me to try and talk to other people with similar problems.

To be honest, I dont know where to start.

Due to certain circumstances I have developed anxiety and depression over the last 8 months and it is driving me to despair.

I dont want to say a bad word about my partner (he does not know I am joining this site) but he really does not understand my situation. He always trys to drag me to places or tells me its always in my head.

I just feel so alone. Im just glad I have a really good friend at the moment who helps me with my son.

Sorry to go on. I just hope I can get some advice and friendship from fellow sufferers.

many thanks

Helen

nomorepanic
05-09-07, 21:01
Hi Helen

A warm :welcome: to you.

You are amongst like minded people here and you will soon feel very welcome.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
05-09-07, 21:31
Hi Helen

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

You wont feel alone here hun, there are many of us that feel the same as you.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

erialc
05-09-07, 21:50
Welcome,

My parents don't know about my anx so they do the same - try and tell me to do stuff and not to worry about things.

You will find people are really nice here

:yesyes:

Claire

Lindalou64
05-09-07, 23:01
Hi Helen And Welcome I Think Most Of Us Got That From People Its All In Ya Head Snap Out Of It..if We Could We Would:( But Just Know That You Are Def Not Alone....once You Become More Educated On This And Realize Its Just A Bad Feeling We Get It Will Get Easier Instead Of The What Ifs You Will Be Saying So What.......it Does Get Easier....wish Ya The Best..........linda

manmoor
06-09-07, 08:10
Hi Helen,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Granny Primark
06-09-07, 08:39
Hi Helen and welcome.
Im sure its a huge relief to have found this site and to realise there are others who feel the same way as you.
How can your partner really understand what your going through when he himself isnt going through the same.
Im sure that the information and support you will get from this site will be a huge help to you.
Its so true what linda has said. The what ifs do eventually become the so whats.

Take care
LYNN xx

KrazyKaz07
06-09-07, 08:58
Hello Helen and :welcome:
You will certainly not feel alone here:yesyes:

NMP is really helping me and hopefully it will help you too XxxX

SammiB
06-09-07, 09:22
Hi Helen,

Welcome to the site, i'm glad that yoy've come to find some like minded friends, I feel that we cant blame our partners or family for not understanding as they are also probably hurting that they don't know how to help and thats the only way. i hope you find everything your looking for

good luck

xxxx

trac67
06-09-07, 09:29
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
07-09-07, 17:44
Hi Helen and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. You aren't going on at all and are amongst people who understand and have the same experiences as you. Perhaps you could show your partner some of the information on the site to help him understand?

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
08-09-07, 20:08
Hi Helen,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here who will understand how you feel and you will get support.

Hugs,

Laura

manmoor
09-09-07, 16:35
Hi Helen,

A big warm welcome to you. xx