PDA

View Full Version : Heard a voice in my head telling me I was going to die...!

87sal87
27-02-19, 17:11
I've been concerned about having a DVT for over a month now. I've been convinced that I'm going to die at any moment, and the other night just as I was drifting off to sleeo, I heard a voice in my head telling me I was going to die!! A horrible, demonic voice, like when a record is slowing down, I woke myself back up in a panic and had a full blown panic attack and stayed awake all night, too scared to sleep.

I tried to brush it off the next morning but it's really played on my mind. Nothing like this has ever happened before. I'm worried because my Mum had psychic abilities and could see stuff, so I'm worried it's a sign and some horrible thing has told me that I'm going to die.

There's nothing I can do to make sure of it either, I mean, how would I know what the heck it was!? :(

nomorepanic
27-02-19, 17:40
This is quite normal when you are highly stressed out.

87sal87
27-02-19, 17:43
really? it's never happened before, but I have been extra stressed lately....I appreciate the reassurance.

BlueIris
27-02-19, 17:49
Honestly, it happens to me all the time when I'm upset - sometimes I even find myself saying the words as I hear them in my head.

It's vile and it's exhausting, but it can't harm you and you'll be okay.

87sal87
27-02-19, 18:04
Thank you so much. My Mum had psychic abilities and I've dabbled with it myself a bit over the years...nothing satanic or anything like that though. Just Reiki Healing and tarot cards and the like so I thought that maybe something evil was letting me know of my demise for a laugh :/ haha. Sounds stupid when I type it out.