PDA

View Full Version : I'm worrying myself sick

Abrokenperson
28-02-19, 14:31
Saturday I smoked weed with my girlfriend I've never been much of a weed guy in fact this is the first time I smoked in two years and we were celebrating her birthday so we thought "why not it's not every day you turn 21." before I smoked I walked to a convince store to get us some food I come back we smoked 2-3 bowls and took a hit from a bong since I've never tried a bong before. Now what I didn't know was that her Dad who has done hard drugs had also took a hit from the bowl and bong while I was gone. As far as I know he doesn't have anything but I'm still freaking out I've been coughing and my throats been scratchy and sore for days it has me thinking worse case scenarios I'm worry about different diseases from Hepatitis, HIV/Aids, Herpes, Stds (Idk why) etc... I can't stop worrying and I'm afraid of going to the doctors and telling them I smoked weed. I'm worrying myself sick thinking about this.

Fishmanpa
28-02-19, 14:37
Don't know what to say other than this is a kin to catching those diseases from the toilet seat :shrug:

Positive thoughts

Liddy1993
01-03-19, 00:35
You can’t catch any of those diseases bar oral herpes (cold sores) from saliva. Relax.