PDA

View Full Version : Do I worry here??

ASJ703
01-03-19, 00:30
Hey all

So about ten days ago I found blood in my belly button, I thought nothing of it so cleaned it out with a Q tip and moved on. Exactly seven days later there was more blood in there, a little more than the last time so I cleaned it out again and went to the doctors the next day. He took a look inside but couldn’t see anything, and said perhaps it’s a fungal infection and prescribed me an anti fungal cream. I’ve been using that since Monday, and found blood in my belly button on Tuesday evening and a very small amount just now when I was applying the cream (I wouldn’t have noticed the blood but I had to use a Q tip to apply the cream and when I pulled the Q tip out there was a small amount of blood on it.

Do I worry?!

Liddy1993
01-03-19, 00:53
Your belly button is moist and warm so the perfect place for bacteria to rear it’s head sounds like you have an infection as your doctor said. Apply and finish the cream and it’ll be right as rain in no time. Don’t overthink it it’s skin skin can get infected your belly button is just where it’s decided to happen this time.