PDA

View Full Version : Anyone this crazy??

Gracie92
01-03-19, 14:23
I am really losing it. When I read a post about someone who has similar symptoms to mine, I look to see if they have more recent posts as this is an indicator that the ailment in the post was not serious. Lately, the posts similar to my symptoms are the final posts those people have made, so I get even more worried assuming whatever they had was so serious they are no longer able to post. Do any of you do this too? I'm nuts, right??

nomorepanic
01-03-19, 15:11
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

whispershadow
01-03-19, 17:09
I am really losing it. When I read a post about someone who has similar symptoms to mine, I look to see if they have more recent posts as this is an indicator that the ailment in the post was not serious. Lately, the posts similar to my symptoms are the final posts those people have made, so I get even more worried assuming whatever they had was so serious they are no longer able to post. Do any of you do this too? I'm nuts, right??

You're just worried, hope this forum can help you :hugs:are you getting professional help? :hugs:

Scass
01-03-19, 17:31

You’re not nuts, you have anxiety.
I’ve done that too. But instead of thinking that it was so serious they are no longer able to post it’s more likely that whatever the problem was, disappeared and they forgot to update all us worriers with the result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RadioGaGa
03-03-19, 20:14
Most likely (statistically speaking) they were fine and didn't feel the need to update.

Good luck