PDA

View Full Version : am I loosing it???

emnemz
03-03-19, 12:11
so I've just sat and wrote a long list of my symptoms to show the doctor and thought I would list them here too to see if this really is depression/anxiety/depersonalisation. thanks for reading.

*loosing concentration easily
*forgetting what I am saying mid sentence
*making kids repeat themselves and taking in what they are saying
*distracted by noise at work (I work in a sales enviroment)
*feeling as though I am in autopilot
*can't remember memories - I forget some important ones and I just cannot picture then as hard as I try
*things feel like they could of happened a long time ago when really they happened an hour ago
*lack of patience to follow a task through
*eye pain/sight issues in right eye
*don't look forward to anything/no motivation
*always dizzy/light headed/dropping sensation
*symptoms are constant no relief
*feel blank, but always worrying
*I don't seem to have a personality anymore
*I've gone from top performer at work to near bottom
*can't absorb info
*terrible health anxiety
*forgetting what I am thinking from one minute to the next.
*getting cross easily

sorry if I've repeated myself but ivr just copied my list that I've been writing. it just all feels so much. I feel like I am surviving not living. I am on no meds, but I feel like that has to change or I am never going to change and be like this forever. this has been going on 7yrs only intensifying over this time. I feel like I am missing out on so much!

x

RadioGaGa
03-03-19, 12:41
There is absolutely NOTHING in your post which sounds worrying. Nearly everything you've listed is attributed to anxiety - the rest are just normal "glitches in the matrix". Speak to your doctor regarding your anxiety.

Good luck

emnemz
03-03-19, 12:48
thank u I thought as much. it's beyond a joke now I really need to get it seen to. do you think it all falls into the anxiety bracket as opposed to depression/depersonalisation? x

ankietyjoe
03-03-19, 12:53
do you think it all falls into the anxiety bracket as opposed to depression/depersonalisation? x

They are not really separate things. Anxiety effects every single process in the body, and can cause/create any symptom of any other disease.

Don't focus on the list of symptoms, just focus on actively calming yourself down. Go for walks, meditate, relax in a chair for 15-20 minutes a day, breathing slowly and telling yourself this will pass. These things don't work overnight, but just do them every day.