PDA

View Full Version : Back again when will it end

ScaredBBOY
03-03-19, 22:25
So I few months back I started getting back pain then that went on to be rib pain and then I stayed to burp and get bad indegestion went to dr google and read about pancreas cancer and freaked up I’ve had blood test 2 Ultrasounds and one CT scan an edoscopy and a stool test that showed h pylori I took the course of antibiotics and when I got my endoscopy they said they didn’t see any signs of h pylori any more and found mild gastritis I was find for a few weeks but now my back pain is back and I’m starting to itch all over it’s not severe but very irritating plus I’m getting gum sores that’s coming and going for months and makes me wonder what’s going on I go through life with really no one to talk to but I found tons a ppl on this site who were going through similar stuff jus need advice on should I get further test or how to deal , cope and get my life back

ScaredBBOY
05-03-19, 18:49
My mid back pain is getting more constant and my stools are slimey and like they are covered in mucus having a hard time believing something is not wrong with me doctor said she Can send for a colonoscopy but said I already had a lot of test I’m so scared idk what to do anymore I what’s getting me down is that I check most of the symptoms boxes for pancreas cancer and that’s my biggest fear

Scass
05-03-19, 21:39
Your doctor is doubtful, but willing to send you for the test anyway. Why don’t you want to go? Have you explored other options with your GP? Does she have any ideas what it might be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RadioGaGa
05-03-19, 22:30
The dreaded H. Pylori strikes again! This is such a common infection, but the majority of people have never heard of it. It sounds like it was causing your gastro issues, was treated successfully, went away, leaving only the mild gastritis as seen on endoscopy. H. Pylori + Gastritis go hand in hand.

Other causes of gastritis include alcohol, smoking, NSAID use etc.

Imho, you should see your dentist for ANYTHING relating to the mouth.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you, and this is just your anxiety causing you to "hyperfocus" on rather vague symptoms..

Good luck

ScaredBBOY
06-03-19, 01:40
My gastro said since my symptoms persist she can send me for a colonoscopy to see if I have any inflammation there ... I’m scared because I don’t know what’s wrong with me I’m not really scared of taking test but the time waiting for test and results I s dreadful ... it’s hard not to focus on my symptoms when I feel them everyday ... doctors with no answers and google has to many of the wrong answers (hopefully) putting me back in a hole .. my GP believes it’s stress making my body hyper sensitive to everything .. she says my blood work and test should reassure me but doctors never give a yes or no answer say words I hate like unlikely doubtful etc. smh

ScaredBBOY
07-03-19, 04:02
Back pain is really kicking my ass today scared me the most is I don’t have a localized pain it’s literally all over my back rib pain both sides and some sharp stomach pains from time to time