PDA

View Full Version : relaxation cds

bet
06-09-07, 13:13
Is there any relaxation CDs anybody has found helpful for the panic/agoraphobia?I like music and nature sounds also.just something I can chill out to.

bet :)

pips
07-09-07, 12:48
I find this Guy really good.

http://www.hypnosisaudio.com/index.htm

Take Care,

Love Pip's X

bet
07-09-07, 19:10
thanks for the replies and suggestions,much appreciated.

bet x

happyone
08-09-07, 08:27
I have a few from a series called 'meditainment' they are really good.

I also bought a set from E bay of nature sounds from a buyer called calmanuk, they were really inexpensive and very relaxing as background noise.
If you put in a search for natural sounds collection, it should come up. I got the set for 99p!!:yesyes: but I notice he has put his starting bid up to 1.99 or on a buy it now, but still excellent value.

Happyone

Fly2Freedom
10-09-07, 19:20
Hi,I have far too many to choose one but type in relaxation cd,s on ebay.
Everyone is going to be different in what works for them but mine are native american,ambience,buddhist monks,dolphins,chakra clearing and Tibetan bowls.
Hope you find something that makes you drift away.
I too have agoraphobia and anxiety.:hugs:

love fly x

darkangel
11-09-07, 18:25
Ive bought several types but found the most effective one (I used it this afternoon cos my anxiety wouldnt come down on its own!!) recommended to me by Piglet on here to be:

Complete Relaxation by Glenn Harrold

It is a hypnotherapy recording which I have found VERY effective.

My anxiety was at a "8" this afternoon and after listening to the CD felt it has reduced to about a "2".

Once you find one that you like, the secret is to listen to it EVERY day for the optimum benefit.

Luv Darkangel x

michellemumof4
25-09-07, 07:44
No Panic also do a wide range of C.D's, pls check out their webiste they are very affordable and excellant

Michelle

Piglet
25-09-07, 11:52
Yes can I recommend Glenn Harrold 'Complete Relaxation' infact I have a few of his and they all do the trick for me. I was scared to try self hypno tapes but once I got over that I think these are brill.

Piglet :flowers: