PDA

View Full Version : Inflamed mole

herbie73
04-03-19, 18:14
Hi all, me again, so my worry now is melenoma, as I have a large mole on my back, been there since I was 11, yesterday I noticed it felt abit sore, so when I felt it, there was a clump of dried blood and was inflamed and sore, now on Thursday I did go out with my workmates as it was our nurseries last day, and I got quite drunk and feel backwards into a huge tractor tyre, all I can think is as I pulled myself up, it’s scraped my mole and caused it to bleed and become inflamed, this mole has bleed before but years ago, it hasn’t changed colour or shape,and is completely symmetrical, has anyone experienced this, I have never really exposed my back to the sun as I used to get spots. Xxx

Fishmanpa
04-03-19, 18:19
So you have a logical and very probable explanation and no red flags, so what is it you're concerned about again? :shrug:

Positive thoughts

Carys
04-03-19, 21:24
Same as above - its bled before (years ago), it hasn't changed, you have a reason for catching it and causing it to bleed....whats the problem Herbie?

CatLady1
04-03-19, 23:21
It's rare for a melanoma to arise from an existing mole - over 80% of them manifest as totally new moles. So if you've had this one for over a decade, the chances of it suddenly turning malignant are very low.

roseanxiety
05-03-19, 22:08
I did not know this Catlady. Useful information to have for someone suffering with health anxiety. Thank you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk