PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have skin sensation localized ?

LilyLabVA
06-03-19, 21:26
I know many of us get skin sensations as part of anxiety. Does anyone have experience with a sensation staying in one focal spot for a long time? I’m used to mine kinda moving all over.

nomorepanic
06-03-19, 21:30
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

DustingMyselfOff
07-03-19, 23:07
Wow, been reading here a lot but don't recall seeing many posts about skin sensations - this one peaked my interest. One of the things I've been dealing with a lot lately is a pins and needles, tingling sensation. I used to think it only happened when I was changing my dose of thyroid med, or when my dose needed to be changed, but now I'm thinking it's part of anxiety (and there is always increased anxiety when my thyroid levels are shifting). I'm not sure what you mean by localized, but mine are always in the same places: upper arms, neck, and face. No where else.
Sue