PDA

View Full Version : My ears feel weird/pressured

DarkMountain666
10-03-19, 01:13
I've been listening to bass heavy music the entire day as I usually do, and am occassionally bass boosting songs myself on my PC and am pretty good at it. It's now 2AM here, and it could be my headphones being clinging on my ears the entire time (they are usually comfy) but my ears feel kinda weird/pressured. I found myself listening to high volume levels past days (I have a history with that) and now I'm worried I did internal damage. I'm afraid and I don't know what to do, am a bit too afraid to fall asleep now. The bass was too good, and now my ears feel heavy. I also got a small headache. I'm scared as hell right now.

I have a habit of somehow always associating any pain I feel with internal organ damage and that I'm on the verge of death any minute now. It's getting surreal to me, but I don't know what to believe anymore. I also slept bad yesterday and had a little neckpain still leftover. And now coupled with this it's getting annoying again. Right now as I'm typing I have a bit of a headache. I hate my anxious life. But I'd rather have anxiety than physical problems.