PDA

View Full Version : Strange nipple question

DaveCH
13-03-19, 11:26
I am male age 38 and was wondering if any other guys could try this. If I squeeze my nipples really hard between my fingers a little tiny amount of clear moisture comes out like sweat just wee specs. It can be hard to see but if I hold my phone torch on it I can see. It’s the same on both sides and I think has always been like that but just wondering if anyone else gets this. Weird question I know and only happens if I squeeze really hard

nomorepanic
13-03-19, 12:04
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

DaveCH
13-03-19, 15:29
How about this: if you squeeze your head really hard, a little tiny amount of brain might pop out... Really, going about your body squeezing bits "really hard" is asking for trouble!

I’m a weirdo but just wish I new some other guys can do it to put my mind at rest.

venusbluejeans
13-03-19, 17:21
To quote google..... (safe googling from a reputable page)

Normal nipple discharge can occur in both nipples and is often released when the nipples are compressed or squeezed.

Fishmanpa
13-03-19, 17:30
:huh: Duuuude! Why?

FMP

DaveCH
13-03-19, 18:25
To quote google..... (safe googling from a reputable page)

That’s good to hear but is this for men aswell as women or just women ?

DaveCH
13-03-19, 18:42
:huh: Duuuude! Why?

FMP

Am I being stupid I’m really starting to obsess over this but with being male age 38 and exactly the same on both sides and only when I squeeze them hard surely I am being rediculous

Carys
13-03-19, 18:45
Well if its a teeny weeny speck of practically unseeable size.....then it probably is just sweat lol Not sure why you would be trying this really really hard, what was your aim in even doing it to start with ? (or should I not ask)

Discharge in men, of an amount which is not a speck lol that happens when you squeeze at a normal pressure, can be a sign of a hormone imbalance; like lower testosterone or higher oestrogen.

There is a NON-SCARY condition which men can get that causes this (I've come across it on another forum) but you would have other physical changes, which you are not talking about here. You also wouldn't need to squeeze really really hard and it would be more than a speck. Yeah, I know women are replying......but you have a title like you have and its gonna happen :roflmao:

Carys
13-03-19, 18:58
How about this: if you squeeze your head really hard, a little tiny amount of brain might pop out... Really, going about your body squeezing bits "really hard" is asking for trouble!

This is funny, and a very valid point. You squeeze anything really hard on your body and you can get something to happen - injury, bruising, white blood cell plasma stuff (whatever its called), blood etc.

DaveCH
13-03-19, 19:16
Yeah I have no breast growth or erection problems and facial hair still growing so I think when I add it all up male my age exactly the same on both sides when I squeeze hard and the little specs of fluid are clear that I’m being pretty stupid here

DaveCH
13-03-19, 19:18
Also my nipple was a little chaffed from my 8 mile run last night and I had a look and for some reason decided to squeeze my nipples hard I have no idea why I did it and hear I am

BlueIris
13-03-19, 19:24
...That actually sounds really sore

Carys
13-03-19, 19:25
Well, if a little chaffed, then it is sensitive skin and could produce some clear healing white blood cell fluid. I think you have literally NOTHING to worry about.

DaveCH
13-03-19, 19:31
Well, if a little chaffed, then it is sensitive skin and could produce some clear healing white blood cell fluid. I think you have literally NOTHING to worry about.

I’m not worry about the little chaffed bit at bottom of nipple but when I squeeze really hard some it honestly just looks like wee specs of moisture come out of both nipples but only when I squeeze them

Carys
13-03-19, 19:33
....but a wee speck could indeed just be sweat ! Really.

Fishmanpa
13-03-19, 19:38
I’m not worry about the little chaffed bit at bottom of nipple but when I squeeze really hard some it honestly just looks like wee specs of moisture come out of both nipples but only when I squeeze them

Just a thought here.... DON'T DO THAT!

Positive thoughts

DaveCH
13-03-19, 19:38
Yeah it’s like I’m squeezing so hard I’m squeezing the moisture out of the nipple if that makes sense

Carys
13-03-19, 19:41
Even me, as a non-runner/jogger or anything athleticy, knows about 'jogger's nipple'. Repeated clothing rubbing can cause all sorts of issues, dermatitis, bleeding, cuts and all sorts. So, its really NOT outside the realms of probability is it that you have had some rubbing and its causing a small weeping skin reaction.

STOP squeezing hard ! I think you may well find itll only get worse.

DaveCH
13-03-19, 19:51
Well I have pretty much ruled out breast cancer as it is in both sides which would be highly unlikely so I think it’s nothing or a slight hormonal issue which I seriously doubt so I’m going to try and forget about it thanks for your help